WoW just heard some exciting news

Nesta

Jan 30, 2004
My father in-law just called and said he found a 1973 bronco in good shape w/ :get this: a 65 HIPo motor out a mustang!!!!!!! For a Whopping 5 bills!!!

Man I'm having a heart attack as I am a bronco and mustang freek :nice:

He is supposed to call me with a the #'s sunday. So what is a 65' HIPO motor going for these days?

• Sponsors (?)

Well of course he did not call me last night :bang: . But, I'm going to track this guy down and try to buy this thing. And yes the motor would be pulled out to sell to someone needing this for their resto. All I have been told was it has a 289 HIPO out of a 65' mustang. Can't comfirm anything though, but I will track this guy down thats for sure. :spot:

Nesta said:
Well of course he did not call me last night :bang: . But, I'm going to track this guy down and try to buy this thing. And yes the motor would be pulled out to sell to someone needing this for their resto. All I have been told was it has a 289 HIPO out of a 65' mustang. Can't comfirm anything though, but I will track this guy down thats for sure. :spot:

If you're gonna yank the motor out of the Bronc, what're ya gonna do with the carcass?

Well it may be a mood point, just talked to my father-inlaw, he won't give me the guy phone#. He said ha is going to buy it :mad:. well hopefully his old lady will have a say and it will defualt back to me :rolleyes: