X-Plans all the same?

svtash

Sep 30, 2004
Vista, CA
Just a simple question for those of you who know about how the x-plans work.
Are they all the same price no meatter where u get it or can the prices change from dealer to dealer? :shrug:

I ask this cause I spect out a gt that was a prem + iup, side air bags and active anti theft and it was more than others on here whose cars were bout the same but cheaper than the quote I recived.

Thanks
:D

• Sponsors (?)

Yes... depends entirely on the dealer. Ford has no say, but each dealer can make the X-Plan call. I'm driving 1000 miles one way to get X-Plan on my GT!

As I understand it, X-Plan is Dealer invoice + 4% + $150.

However, for my car, the dealer showed X-plan was exactly $7.03 above invoice :rlaugh:

1bad05 said:
ford not giving x-plan on gt.

The only vehicle for which Ford isn't allowing plan pricing right now, is the Escape Hybrid. As far as Ford is concerned, plan pricing is available on Mustangs, but you need to find a dealer who will do it (it is optional).

If you are lucky enough to find a dealer that says they will honor plan prices (like X-plan) on a Mustang GT, don't leave without both of you signing Ford's form!!!! That obligates the dealer to deliver the plan vehicle to you, and also obligates you to accept delivery.