Xbox 360 or Laptop?

• Sponsors (?)

360 = crap....
wait for the ps3 if you want a video game console.
if you play computer games and or interested in other things like portable entertainment... get the laptop. I just bought a hp dv2000t LOVE IT! it cost me just under a grand with my student discounts.

Fuzion said:
360 = crap....
wait for the ps3 if you want a video game console.
if you play computer games and or interested in other things like portable entertainment... get the laptop. I just bought a hp dv2000t LOVE IT! it cost me just under a grand with my student discounts.

Why is the 360 crap? The 2 systems are almost identical in power and graphics, it's all down to the games.

Which games are on which systems, etc..

Snikt89GT said:
Why is the 360 crap? The 2 systems are almost identical in power and graphics, it's all down to the games.

Which games are on which systems, etc..

I have gone through 2 xbox's, first one cd drive burnt up. couldn't play anything... understand cuz it was the first shipment. but that should have not happen when ur paying around 400 bucks for a brand new machine. and 60 bucks a game.
second one destorys my games. after extensive time play (like the machine gets too hot) u begin to see that a little crease in the actual cd is formed towards the center. until it cracks
i am really anal about my electronics and take care of them religiosly just like my car.
on top of that xbox live alwasy lags, i get kicked out of lobby's. alwasy says servers are full. its way too expensive.... product sucks.
Graphics wise, it is an improvemtn over xbox or ps2 but nothing comapred to computer games, like counter strike source etc.
the games seem to be really short for some reason. i finished deathrow in under 3 days. call of duty in couple weeks. i remember games like that being a lot more difficult and always lasted some times months to finish. i guess, microsoft and all the other companies are making them short so taht u get tired of a game and have to buy the new releases.

Fuzion said:
I have gone through 2 xbox's, first one cd drive burnt up. couldn't play anything... understand cuz it was the first shipment. but that should have not happen when ur paying around 400 bucks for a brand new machine. and 60 bucks a game.
second one destorys my games. after extensive time play (like the machine gets too hot) u begin to see that a little crease in the actual cd is formed towards the center. until it cracks
i am really anal about my electronics and take care of them religiosly just like my car.
on top of that xbox live alwasy lags, i get kicked out of lobby's. alwasy says servers are full. its way too expensive.... product sucks.
Graphics wise, it is an improvemtn over xbox or ps2 but nothing comapred to computer games, like counter strike source etc.
the games seem to be really short for some reason. i finished deathrow in under 3 days. call of duty in couple weeks. i remember games like that being a lot more difficult and always lasted some times months to finish. i guess, microsoft and all the other companies are making them short so taht u get tired of a game and have to buy the new releases.

I baught my 360 in January which was one of the newer versions and I haven't had any problems with it. It sounds like you got one of the early versions that did have problems. You don't think the PS3 will have any problems though when it comes out? That's the bad thing about running out and buying something when it first comes out. How many problems did the 2005 Mustang have in the first few months?

As far as the games I guess it depends on the game. I played Enchanted Arms for awhile and i'm starting to play Phantasy Star Universe now, both which are 40 hour + games. Call of Duty 2 was pretty short but it was also the same on the PC?