Your dream car.. in reality??

• Sponsors (?)

jstang209 said:
Wats your dream car, thats you can actually afford one of these days?? mines would have to be a 00-02 trans am with the ws6, 6 speed, and of course t-tops
123995327_m.jpg
Mine would have to be a POS 4 cylinder Fox body with 20's and an LCD display. :rlaugh:

03/04 Cobra as well. A Dodge Viper RT/10 but that is a little out there. About these Z06s. My cousin and I were watching street rods go by (if you know York, PA, you know the hot rods come into town every year) and an 02 red Z06 pulled into the parking lot. It ended up being a kid my cousin bowls with. He just got a Procharger P1SC or something put on it. He is actually thinking about trading it in for a D-1. He went to Ocean City, MD right after he got it put on and got beat by a SN95 Mustang with 4 passengers. He said he spun all the way through 3rd and by that time the race was over. The car is absolutely sick but so are his payments (750 a month and 3k a year for ins.). Just needs traction now and that would be a killer. What kind of numbers would that be pushing?

FORD:
'90 Thunderbird SC, Silvery White, 5spd, "built" 3.8, with some 18" y2k corba wheels

GM:
pontiac fiero with a LS1 (yes, it can be done) and a testarosa body kit

import:
subaru justy with an STI motor and drivetrain