Your opinion on a wing for my buddy's Supra

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my God stop crying about it, everyone has opinions....blah blah blah who cares. So because the Supra didn't do all those things you give it no respect?

x2, no need to complain about it, we ALL know about the history of the fox, hell we have 4 of them in my driveway, not to mention 3 other ones. :rolleyes: If I can't say ignorant to someone who is blindly loyal to a car that has done nothing for them (and dislike other cars) then what do I call it? I believe it started when someone said modding a Supra was like polishing a turd, and in my eyes if you have the $$ it is a better starting point than a fox body.

Lose respect for me, I really don't care in the end. I own a fox now, and will have a Supra in the future. Both will sit side by side I'm sure, and neither car will hate the other one. :shrug: some guy on Stangnet might hate me for it, but so be it!

• Sponsors (?)

I don't know, the new Supra 6-speed record is 8.55 @ 172... Street car with A/C.
:D

Yup, I see the car on the streets all the time. Darrin drives it to the track, attaches the parachute, brakes the records for the fastest 6-speed Supra, and then drives it home. In the past I know he's stopped at Apple Bees or so for a snack before going home. Don't see any mustangs doing that.

Yup, I see the car on the streets all the time. Darrin drives it to the track, attaches the parachute, brakes the records for the fastest 6-speed Supra, and then drives it home. In the past I know he's stopped at Apple Bees or so for a snack before going home. Don't see any mustangs doing that.

You might if the parking lot was big enough to park the trailer:D

Yeah his car is retarded, and I LOVE Ryan Woon's WOTM car as well. They bolt the big wheels and tires on and go have fun in the street. Then make or break comes, slicks and mid to high 8s all day. I watched a video of Darrin running consistent 8.6s when I was talking with my Mustang friend about it, and damn was it impressive. Every pass same thing, and within a tenth or so. Knowing the car is a true to form street car makes it even better! I also like how unlike Woon's his isn't covered in sponsor stickers, I believe just the Titan one on the windshield.

THAT right there is the car I want to own. Give me one, in Maroon and leave me alone. :D

By the way what Supra thread isn't quite right without these... pics!

shootout04.jpg

76341074full7ad.jpg

picture.JPG

DSCN2444.jpg

AND for the haters, this one right here has been 8.6x @ 170 with a 6-speed!

e58kasp9.jpg

If you get a Supra are you going to put a rice can on it too? I agree with NicwoaC...I dont understand how you can like than than our Mustangs...but maybe I'm just the odd one. IMO, the Supra looks like ****. I hate that ugly thing. It can be fast, but so can alot of other cars. That doesn't make it look good though. Nothing IMO can make that car look anywhere near good. NOTHING.

but to answer the original question of this thread...

NO SPOILER

They look a LOT like classy SN95s, which I assume you don't like the look of either than? We all have differing tastes. My tastes fall right in line with Supras, clean lines, not overdone, big wheels/tires with a dish on them, lowered, tinted, etc... All these things on a supra look badass!

Also it's not just "any car can be made fast", the motors in the Supras are retarded strong, and they have been proven to be one of the fastest street cars around (potential wise). Why do you think Supra guys pick on Z06s, Vipers, and modded street bikes?

Nope, I love me a Supra...

I would go buy one over and 03 Cobra any and everyday of the week!

:D

:scratch:

03 cobra is my dream car :drool:

i think they look good but...id never buy one..id rather spend it on a 03 cobra :drool:...the only non ford i could reallr ever see my self buying would be a wrx ( with NO WING )

my goal is to buy one before i turn 20. it will happen :flag:

Ehh I like Cobras, but have never been a fanboy that lives for them. Would rather have a slower fox than a faster 03-04 Cobra, but thats just me.

Same holds true for a slower Supra vs faster Cobra!

I can see myself owning non Fords... Hell I have an Audi right now! :D

Stocker wing is by far the best. Now for the rest of the thread, I dont mind supras at all, they are good looking strong cars that can be retarded fast. Will I ever own one? No prob not....if I was going to that class chances are I would look for a C5 Z06. Believe me I love mustangs but they deff arent on the top of the food chain. Oh yea, 8.6's @170 is retarded fast, but shouldn't that be a trap for 7's no problem? :D

Racing from a roll=supra.

Stocker wing is by far the best. Now for the rest of the thread, I dont mind supras at all, they are good looking strong cars that can be retarded fast. Will I ever own one? No prob not....if I was going to that class chances are I would look for a C5 Z06. Believe me I love mustangs but they deff arent on the top of the food chain. Oh yea, 8.6's @170 is retarded fast, but shouldn't that be a trap for 7's no problem? :D

Racing from a roll=supra.

correction...

Supra=dyno queen.

Ehh I like Cobras, but have never been a fanboy that lives for them. Would rather have a slower fox than a faster 03-04 Cobra, but thats just me.

Same holds true for a slower Supra vs faster Cobra!

I can see myself owning non Fords... Hell I have an Audi right now! :D

In late 2002 all i wanted for my B-day was to get to ride in a 03 cobra (ya its like that lol ) so when my parents asked what i wanted for my B-day i told them i wanted my Dad to take me to the local dealership....so we can go test drive an 03 cobra, and i could ride in it....it was a sonic blue cobra.....my goal is to get one by the time im 20.

who says id be getting rid of the fox? whats better then a cobra and a fox...

nothing! well maybe a 03/04 cobra powered foxbody..

oh btw...i like the A4's...id rock one as a DD

Status
Not open for further replies.