300 RWHP N/A

• Sponsors (?)

Just buy a Cobra..... LOL. This is all I've added and I dyno'd at 315rwhp.

-C&L Cold Air Intake
-C&L 80mm mass air
-C&L True Flow pipe
-BBK Twin 65mm Throttle body
-SCT tuner
-Steeda non-piggy back style underdrive pulleys
Drivetrain:
-MGW shifter
-RAM HD Clutch
-RAM Aluminum Flywheel
-FMS 3:73 gears
-Steeda quadrant, Firewall adjuster, and adjustable cable
Exhaust:
-2.5" Dynomax off road X Pipe
-3" MAC Cat back system w/ 3 1/2" tips

Once I throw on a Hellion turbo I'll be around 450-500rwhp, or a blown engine. lol

So then 262s or Stage 1s would be a good cam. I will probably get a port and polish also.

Due to the restriction of the PI Plastic intake, my car is done making power by 5400 RPM and it is flat until about 6300 RPM than it drops. That was just over 330 RWHP N/A through an AUTO and IRS.

You won't hit 300 RWHP N/A with the Comp 262 or VT Stg 1 cam and your auto car. They don't have enough duration. You will need at least the Comp 270's. My Crower cams are almost identical to the Comp 270 with the exception of more lift.

Comp 270 234/238 @ .050", 109/117 113 LSA .545" lift

Crower Stg 2 PI SC 234/234 @ .050", 110/118 114 LSA .581" lift

Another thing, if you get the Comp 270's, you will need at least a 4000 RPM Stall TC.

Also another item to add to my previous post, you will need at least a ported Bullitt/SVO intake or similar/better as well.

Due to the restriction of the PI Plastic intake, my car is done making power by 5400 RPM and it is flat until about 6300 RPM than it drops. That was just over 330 RWHP N/A through an AUTO and IRS.

You won't hit 300 RWHP N/A with the Comp 262 or VT Stg 1 cam and your auto car. They don't have enough duration. You will need at least the Comp 270's. My Crower cams are almost identical to the Comp 270 with the exception of more lift.

Comp 270 234/238 @ .050", 109/117 113 LSA .545" lift

Crower Stg 2 PI SC 234/234 @ .050", 110/118 114 LSA .581" lift

Another thing, if you get the Comp 270's, you will need at least a 4000 RPM Stall TC.

Also another item to add to my previous post, you will need at least a ported Bullitt/SVO intake or similar/better as well.

Also this means I will lose low-end torque. I will probably just get Stage 1s or the 262s and be happy with them. I don't want to lose the low-end and a 30-40hp gain over what I have now will be nice. I’m guessing I’m probably at 250RWHP right now so I think I should get around 280 RWHP with cams.

My GT dyno'd 286 hp.
All she has for bolt ons,and bolt ins is the VT stage II n/a cams (which are find for daily use :nice: )with comp cams valve springs,ported upper stock plenum,an intake spacer, drop in K&N,SCT custom tune on the dyno,Mac h pipe,and welded in Flowmaster 40s.
Next on my list which i was suppost to install this past summer,but spent money else where like buying a home,is the Ford Racing shorty headers,and my fully ported Bullitt intake sitting in my garage.
And if you worried about torque,it's nothing that the rear gears can't fix ,which i see you have....3.73's.....but you if you do go cams,you might not like the 3.73's,i know i didn't and upped up to the 4.10's. ;)

When we dynoed my car, it made around 270 RWTQ at 2600 RPM where we started the dyno run with the TC locked. It peaked around 365 RWTQ @ 3700 RPM and stayed flat until 4800 RPM where it started to drop. I don't consider that a drop in RWTQ.

My car before it had it's new motor put in, it had PI cams and a PI intake swapped on to it. It really needed a 3500+ RPM Stall TC to get that car to launch right for the 1/4. I probably could have got away with that TC with the new motor but I wanted more stall anyway.

get some stage 2 na cams, then finish it off with a hit of nitrous and it would be nice and fast. Transmission goodies too will help alot. I had vt 3 blower cams before i was blown, and you do lose low end, its noticeable down low, but they are really nice up top. maybe think about an aftermarket lower intake

mine made 289hp , with bbk cai, 70mm tb , cnl upper plen , ud pullies , and the home run ! "mac pro chamber H pipe" O and this is on murillos mustang dyno! 3.73 gears and tune 329 tq

will i have not posted in a long time but after the head and cam swap on my car it made 308rwhp and 311 rwtq so 300 n/a is not hard to get..look at my sig to see what is on the car.the car made 269rwhp before the swap and ran a best of a 13.08 at baytown have not ran the car with the new parts.