Another HPDE event at PIR--9/14

duner said:
Thanks Ed. Dave took the one of me and I took the one of Steve. Now that you made it into the 11s we need to get you out there for some twisties :nice:
Ya thats sounds more and more like fun, i'll just need to do some pulley swaps and tone the boost down a little "Dang that even hurts just to say it"..lol.. :p I think some springs, cast and camber plates, bump steer kit and definately a clutch and i'll be ready :nice:

• Sponsors (?)

03yellowvenom said:
Ya thats sounds more and more like fun, i'll just need to do some pulley swaps and tone the boost down a little "Dang that even hurts just to say it"..lol.. :p I think some springs, cast and camber plates, bump steer kit and definately a clutch and i'll be ready :nice:
The stock suspension isn't all that bad, certainly not enough to be the limitation on your first track day. For the pulley, you just need to get yourself a Billetflow 3.65 so that you can swap back and forth to stock boost without having to actually press on and off the pulley. I think I know where you can get a Billetflow 3.65 by the way... :jester:

03yellowvenom said:
Ha! You'll be hooked after your first time. It's a different set of mods for this. Let the fun begin.......

Your car is definitely laying down some power! I'd like to do the sr20 and have a nice daily driver car with the occasional sideways driving (as I do in the 325 which can only do it in the rain). :)

The 325 has Eibach springs, struts, and shocks and that's it. I'd like to do more to it, but I have to remember it is my driver car. It needs just a bit more power and it would be much more fun at PIR. Right now it was really fast in the corners, but couldn't pass on the straights. :nonono: Still a lot of fun though.

sr20s13 said:
bored .020 over, all that good stuff
86.5mm CP pistons 8.5 CR
Eagle rods
Greddy 1.2mm Headgasket
ARP head bolts
GT2871R .86 turbo
Nismo 740cc
AEM EMS
320HP 303TQ

Still have all stock parts on the topend. cams, springs, exhaust mani, intake mani, should get me well into the 400's when i can get them.

I had the Hawk HP+ pads on the front of my car (300z calipers) and they worked great for me. they were a prefect street and track pad. if a little bit of screaching and dust doesn't bother you. Your 325 mostly stock? I've seen your crazy mustang around, pretty sick.