Anyone ever dealt with BuyFordRacing.com?

• Thread starter Deleted member 38176
  • Start date
Oh for the Love of God. I honestly can't believe you guys are this dense. You really pull some low class ****, honestly. You truly are disgrace to FRPP and I hope they eventually cut you loose. Good God.

I suppose that I just felt like making this thread for the heck of it. I just suddenly said to myself, "Hey, I think Im going to make a thread and try to bash BuyFordRacing for no apparent reason".

....and stop referring to BFR as "they" instead of "we".

So basically that's your way of saying you do not have a single piece of evidence to back up your claims. You really are clueless Homer.

• Sponsors (?)

Let's do this, you guys send me the gears for free and I will have this thread deleted and you'll never have to hear from me again :D

I think we have confirmed that matchthis=bfr.

So basically that's your way of saying you do not have a single piece of evidence to back up your claims. You really are clueless Homer.

He just posted up your policy on canceled charges, the charge on his credit card, and the ridiculously disrespectful emails that you sent back to him. I can't imagine that he needs anything else to prove his point.

As I stated earlier, you all need to post this on other forums. I know the word has been out, but continue to spread the word.

BTW, Matchthis or whatever gay name that is, you have 5 total post here on stangnet. All 5 are on this thread. Why not be a ****ing man and own up to who you are. You're an idiot, and you obviously have no sense of what it takes to own a reputable business.

You're all pretty lame. This is the first post of this thread.

#1 (permalink) 02-02-10, 07:11 PM
Nightfire
Official Member Join Date: December 2002

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ford Racing Parts and Accessories at great prices

I attempted to purchase a set of 4.10 gears from them the other night. Apparently somewhere in the billing information I provided them I made a typo of some sort, meaning that my billing information did not match.

February 2nd 7pm. And I quote " attempted to purchase 4.10 gears from them THE OTHER NIGHT"

Now you come up with an AUTHORIZATION on the day you start your post. That doesn't look a CHARGE to me. Earlier you say they refunded your money today. You don't bother to show that. Anybody else here ever have a credit show up on their statement the same day the money is refunded? You were never charged one red cent. If you knew your own address you would have been charged (and you'd have a set of Ford Racing 4.10's in your possession ).
Since you didn't know your address all you have is a sad story

Your timeframe doesn't match the story. It's been entertaining none the less.

Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints jumping on a ****ing pogo stick, the ****ing point is NOT IF HE GOT CHARGED, it is in fact THAT BFR'S EMPLOYEES HAVE TREATED MULTIPLE PEOPLE IN THIS THREAD LIKE **** IN THE PAST, AND THEY WILL EVENTUALLY RUN THEMSELVES SIX FEET UNDER FROM A BUSINESS PROSPECTIVE IF THEY CAN'T LEARN HOW TO TREAT A CUSTOMER CORRECTLY.

LA DA ****ING DA, IF HE MADE A MISTAKE ENTERING HIS BILLING INFO, DOES IT REALLY TAKE THAT MUCH ****ING EFFORT TO BE POLITE, REALIZE IT WAS A MISTAKE, AND NOT TREAT THE CUSTOMER LIKE A SECOND CLASS CITIZEN?

WOW!

blah blah blah Im an idiot blah blah blah.

Alright, forget about the billing issue for Christ's sake. Why did you insist on talking to me the way you did? Why were you so rude and disrespectful?

Why were you so incredibly disrespectful to some of the other members in this thread when they had legitimate questions concerning their orders with your business?

My thoughts are that if BFR was completely innocent of any wrongdoing and someone was bad mouthing them on here, all they would have to do is come here and politely explain their side of the story and apologize for any misunderstanding. This would have been a real short thread and we would all have went on our merry way, and continued doing business with them. As it stands now, based on their responses to this incident, no one here will ever buy anything from them again. I'm dumbfounded by their response really.

You're all pretty lame. This is the first post of this thread.

#1 (permalink) 02-02-10, 07:11 PM
Nightfire
Official Member Join Date: December 2002

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ford Racing Parts and Accessories at great prices

I attempted to purchase a set of 4.10 gears from them the other night. Apparently somewhere in the billing information I provided them I made a typo of some sort, meaning that my billing information did not match.

February 2nd 7pm. And I quote " attempted to purchase 4.10 gears from them THE OTHER NIGHT"

Now you come up with an AUTHORIZATION on the day you start your post. That doesn't look a CHARGE to me. Earlier you say they refunded your money today. You don't bother to show that. Anybody else here ever have a credit show up on their statement the same day the money is refunded? You were never charged one red cent. If you knew your own address you would have been charged (and you'd have a set of Ford Racing 4.10's in your possession ).
Since you didn't know your address all you have is a sad story

Your timeframe doesn't match the story. It's been entertaining none the less.

You sir, are a tool

uh oh guys. i just made the mistake of ordering wheels from them just this evening after not being on this forum for a while. needless to say i spent a good bit of cash. everything with the order went fine, but do you think i'll get screwed?

uh oh guys. i just made the mistake of ordering wheels from them just this evening after not being on this forum for a while. needless to say i spent a good bit of cash. everything with the order went fine, but do you think i'll get screwed?

Cancel the order. Come on, do it! Ultimate BFR ownage! :nice:

oh good. i cant. fml. "To change or cancel your order prior to shipment, you must contact customer service. Please note that most orders process quickly and can enter the shipping process within minutes. If your order has already entered the shipping process, it cannot be changed or canceled"

oh good. i cant. fml. "To change or cancel your order prior to shipment, you must contact customer service. Please note that most orders process quickly and can enter the shipping process within minutes. If your order has already entered the shipping process, it cannot be changed or canceled"

Thats cool, When UPS shows up at your door just refuse the shipment. :nice: