Anyone local with this yet?

• Sponsors (?)

duner said:
It's been too long since we had a good ol' fashioned smack talk thread :nice:

Hopefully we be able to continue without having to :lock: or :ban: or :chair: :D

Yeah, it is staying nice and clean which is amazing! So, on with the smack talking.

Shut your pie hole about locking it duner.

Bill, your car sucks and you can't drive.

ASD, you only wish your car will hang with me.

Chung, get a booster seat so you can reach the clutch pedal next time you take Bill's car out.

Jeff H., why don't you chime in on this thread you pansy ace!

Jeff M., screw you and your green trunk. The tranny blew up today anyway!

Turbosnake, purple is gay.

Loud 95, do your own review on the McLeod clutch.

tehnick, your mom goes to college!

Ed, go back to f150online.com

ACpony, keep your My Little Pony mustang at home.

98snakebite, no one cares.

WaterPog, does anyone know what a waterpog is?

Stangler, I don't know what to say.....congrats on getting married soon.

:D :lol: :canada: :canada: :canada:

ASD said:
Stangler said:
I just can't wait till a 400hp car spanks them 700+hp dyno queens!!!:nice:

Nate[/QUOTE

I guess you were not at the track when Sam and Bill raced.

By the way I'm the Garage Queen and Bill is the Dyno Queen so I guess that makes you the Drag Queen. :p

AD

Ha, ha,.. You've got me there, I know your cars look pretty and all, but if a guy can build his own car, in his own garage, for the price that you'd pay for just insurance on your billit pieces, and go to the track and whoop your ace, I'd have to say you can call him just about anything you want and it won't matter... :nice:

Jon said:
Yeah, it is staying nice and clean which is amazing! So, on with the smack talking.

Shut your pie hole about locking it duner.

Bill, your car sucks and you can't drive.

ASD, you only wish your car will hang with me.

Chung, get a booster seat so you can reach the clutch pedal next time you take Bill's car out.

Jeff H., why don't you chime in on this thread you pansy ace!

Jeff M., screw you and your green trunk. The tranny blew up today anyway!

Turbosnake, purple is gay.

Loud 95, do your own review on the McLeod clutch.

Ed, go back to f150online.com

ACpony, keep your My Little Pony mustang at home.

98snakebite, no one cares.

WaterPog, does anyone know what a waterpog is?

Stangler, I don't know what to say.....congrats on getting married soon.

Malignant this!!!!!!!!!!

Nobody wants to race you Jon, you might knock them off the track with your driving skills.
I know, it was the tires fault..

Chung Oh said:
Malignant this!!!!!!!!!!

Nobody wants to race you Jon, you might knock them off the track with your driving skills.
I know, it was the tires fault..

Not like you'd have to worry. The car doesn't get sideways at 1/4 throttle and that's all it would take to beat YOU!
:Zip2:

Not to change the subject, but does anyone else find Henry Rollins attractive?

Attachments

• henry_rollins_01.jpg
    henry_rollins_01.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 58
So the battle continues...... I need to pay more attention :) SO, Bill still has the record down here for FORD cars, but I have a feeling the the KKK boys will be snaging it back soon... This is a Mustang / Ford forum isn't it? Can anyone tell me how a TOYOTA has the highest dyno # at our shop???? Like 250rwhp higher than Bills... WTF? You ford guys need to step it up. :nice:

And for you Jeff, because I know you will have some smart comback... I am going to HAND YOU YOUR ASS when the car is done... You better get some more Nitrous...

Bill and Alan - I think you both need to step it up.. I see 800hp potential. Give it some more juice. I have told both of you and I will tell everyone else on here, if you break the Ford record you dyno FREE ! If you get the highest HP # for all cars, then I will give you a free shirt and let you knock Brian in the balls as hard as you can :) :) But the high HP is for Toyota's I guess...

Wally, quit showing me your ASS...

HOLLA BACK!

TurboSnake95 said:
Congrats!!:nice: But as a side note Vegas is over rated, save your money and buy a house. We earned $34,000 equity in the first year:nice:

Will:flag:

Her parents are footing the bill, but I know what you mean. When the lease is up on the place we're at, we are buying a place. Can't afford not to.... We leave on Sunday, and come back on Wed. :nice:

Jon said:

And yours just left my house with a bus ticket and just enough money to get a couple dollar menu items at McDonalds after she gave me change for my nickle. I felt bad for her so I slipped her a couple bucks for a warm meal. :D:SNSign: