Audi TT is messing with me BIG TIME!

• Sponsors (?)

svttech76 said:
I would avoid anything that could in any way look like racing. In fact if he comes near you slow down and stay away, if you floor it next to him and this moron goes and crashes into a minivan with a family of 7 in it and kills all of them guess who you will be spending time in prison with... HIM.. then you guys can have foot races in the prison yard

yes, speeding up will only egg him on. Now the thing is, if you're doing the speed limit and this guy still stays next to you and tries to make you go off the road or into oncoming traffic, then the police should be involved. You trying to speed up probably makes him think you want to play. But I know the type, some stupid rich kid who lets his ego call the shots on everything he does.

let us know how it worx out, im still voting for pissing in the gas tank or letting out the oil, both anyone could have done considering he's proly got a few enimies being a dick face a$$ hat

I've been in that situation, some guy ran me off the freeway while yelling at me cuz i used to be friends with someone he hated and he recognised my car. Damn near almost got my ass completly handed to me untill i tripped his ass into the road ditch, grabbed his keys that were on the ground and threw them WAY into some thick forrest and drove off. Still don't even know who he was...went to the cops.....useless..."did you get his lisence plate "uhm no, i was too busy getting my ass beat" "well we'll look into it gievn ur description of the truck".......thanks PPD

BlackArtemis said:
who is in the merging lane, if he has to merge, go the speed limit let him hit you, sue and buy a cobra.

Very Smart!

Well i didn't update this thread on what has happened but i think the matter has been resolved.

Heres the story,

Last Thursday i go to class and now i really am not 100% sure that this guy is in my class. So i ask before class "does anyone in here drive an Audi TT?" and the guy who i thought it was looks at me and says "yeah i do". So i said have you been messing with a Mustang for the past couple of weeks?" again he says "yeah" so i said i was the one driving in that Mustang and you almost ran me off the road twice!" So he tells me that i'm an idiot and i shouldn't be able to drive that car because i have no balls. So of course the whole class starts laughing and looking at me for the next response. So i say to him you try any of that s**t again and this time i won't be the one getting run off the road. Of course my teacher walks in right as i say that. So class starts and the whole time i am steaming mad and staring at this prick just picturing myself picking up a desk and swinging it at him. When class ends he gets up to leave and i am already right behind him. So i follow him out to the parking lot and i am right behind him and i mean like two feet. So we get to my car first and i figure the hell with it i am not going to follow this guy to his car to do nothing, so i unlock my car. Now when i unlosk my car it makes i high pitch noise and the lights flash. So now this guy sees my car and as he passes it i walk to the door. All of a sudden i hear him spit and when i look up i see he spit on my car. So i yell WTF! and i run up to him and shove him from behind and he drops his books and spins around to hit me in the face. Now mind you i am 6'3"@310 i am not a small guy at all and this guy is about the same height but maybe 100lbs or so lighter. So he swings at my face and i block it by raising my arm and i respond instantly with a shot to his chest. It knocked him back a bit and i got ready for the next punch. He bends down picks up his stuff and walks away. Some of my friends think i may have not knocked some of the wind out of him and thats why he stopped. Well ever since then i haven't talked to him and he doesn't drive like a dick. Well at least not near me. I am still waiting to come out to my car and find a panel kicked in though. When that happens i will be uncontrolable.

So thats what happened.

shallowreef said:
Now mind you i am 6'3"@310 i am not a small guy at all

just curious, but are those e-stats? :lol:

J/K man. I only wish you said that you socked him in the face and knocked him out. Hopefully this will be the last of it, and frankly he'd be a total moron to try anything else because it sounds like you could de-limb him with ease

and people always tell me that fighting does not resolve the conflict.:nonono: In this case it sure as heck did you let the man know you were serious about this and he backed off. Sometimes you gotta get a bit physical to warn these idiots.

I was about to suggest doing it old western style and just challenge him to a dual.

I do not understand why people are always cutting off and challenging Mustangs... Do they think Mustangs tend to be driven by forgiving, meek, pushovers? :rlaugh:

When you mess with the bull, you get the horns :nice:

Well i still got a few more weeks of school left so i am not out of the woods just yet. I am curious what kida numbers those cars kick out because he seems liek he could easily take me. This is not hte first incident where driving a mustang has automatically enetered me into a race. I think that my exhaust makes people think that i have a lot of work done to the car and they want to see if they can take me which is B.S. too.

Just don't be surprised if there is any retaliation...at that point you are going to have to decide whether or not you are going to go the legal route or the retaliation route from there. I'm torn between the mature me and the guy with the quick temper. Mature me says that keep on a lookout and report anythig to police if something should happen. Hothead me says to go forth with your deer pee idea along with a little paint thinner..... but then again I'm not the one who would suffer the ramifications so nice job on getting in a good shot.

Thats pretty funny how it worked out.

But id worry a little bit about something else happening to the car while its parked and your in school.

Id definatly check for missing stuff, cut lines... whatnot. Sounds like this kid is a rich dickweed trying to be bigger than his britches are.