Car Overhaul

Did some more work on the hood tonight, also took apart my engine to fix that up. Havent decided if I want to wait to drop a new engine in it, or put the stocker back in once i get done and drive it until I have the new one... Oh well, heres some pictures. The top is finished for the most part, just needs primer and touched up in a few spots, and heres what I have done to the underside so far... This will be fun :rolleyes:

hood03.jpg

hood04.jpg

hood05.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

back up from the deal :banana:

Engine is back together and threw my headers on from the turbo today, need some more pipes to finish one of the headers.

Also stopped off at a JY today, picked up a throttle cable, bracket, TPS wiring connector, tps, and iac out of a fox mustang to do the swap. Total was $10.83 so far, just need to get the EGR blockoff place and a TB :banana:

little progress I've done so far. Drivers side header is complete, just have to weld on the v-band flange when I get it, and I can't do anything else until I get them. They should be here soon though.

I also have an accufab 75mm TB on its way here along with the URP delete plate. All the other parts I have here. Hopefully a few more weeks I'll have the engine finished, and can finish up the engine bay

turbo01.jpg

It should clear, but Im looking at the drivers side header, at the rear most point and it looks like it's going to be close to the brake booster/master cylinder, and lines.. I understand you probably pulled that primary out some for plug clearence, but it really has to be tucked in farther for clearence of the brake goods. Looks like a good start though.

I was thinking the same thing about the header being too close to the brake booster. I'll heat up the pipe and bend it down and closer to the head.

Where did you buy your welder from? My dad said he'd help me buy one, so I just need to decide if I want the Lincoln or Miller.