CPRstreetmachines Billet aluminum E-brake handle...

Billit will get quite a bit hoter then those items. My dad's shifter in his 01 Bullitt is hot as a mofo during the summer. I've actually thought about bringing somehting with me to cover the shifter while it is parked when I drive it during the summer months. The door handles and such can't retain as much heat and don't disapate it into your skin as fast. Also, even on the hotest days, a leather wraped stearing wheel isn't nearly as bad to drive as one with a metal core with a plastic coating like the stock wheels on the early Mustangs.

Am I the only one that uses the parking brakes on all cars on a regular basis ?

• Sponsors (?)

Am I the only one that uses the parking brakes on all cars on a regular basis ?

I use the parking brake at all times. I was trained that way. Trained to disengage it before driving off, too. I was also trained on how to use it in case of hydraulic system failure. This came in handy when I picked up my Cougar, as the master cylinder was iffy.

Alrighty. Well we figured they are going to sell the ones we have right now that are raw material and get some feedback before they go into final production.

The black anodized version will 70. And it will be black, then "BRAKE' will be cut out of it so it stands out.

The raw will be 65.

Now black anodized, with our logo cut in it, will be only 60. So yes, you will get a discount for plugging our company. :D

We have 5 left in raw(first come first serve by time and date on the PM for 50 shipped). Then once we get things figured out, the first batch will be free shipping to the lower 48.
Just send one of us a PM with what you would like, and we will put you guys on a list for when the newer version come in. We have talked to the CNC programmer, and the next batch we be about 3/16 thinner. Closer to stock width.

I just put mine in. I painted the area around the letters to give it a similar look to my pedals.
IMGP1277.jpg

Yea, only 124 miles and I keep finding bugs to work out. I thought I had my intake manifold leak fixed until I looked at it again this weekend and it is still leaking in the front. The engine started to feel like it had a vacuum leak and it sure did. I originally thought it was leaking just around the dizzy but evidently not. At least I have a Fel-pro 1250 sitting in my garage ready to go on. I also received my new T56 today. :D I don't think the old T5 is going to cut it when I have the bugs out. I will be busy with projects this winter.

Back on subject, the handle is top notch and very high quality. Thanks again!:nice: