E85 conversion

• Sponsors (?)

I purchase a 07 grand marquis two months a go and is ffv runs on e85,lest weak I filed it up for a first time with e85 and yes gas mileage drop by a 2-3 miles but you can fill more power running with e85 compare to gasoline,I tough that is only in my mind but when I did a research YES power increases by a 5% I wish i can make my mustang to be flex fuel to and get tune for a 105 octane

Been using E85 for 1 year on my '89 TwinTurbo and I just increased the fuel delivery at the injectors using a PMS and never any negative effects only positive. I was talking to a guy at the E85 pump in the Fall and he has been using it in his '84 Buick Century for over 200k miles with just a Chip programmed for the ECU. I have about 15k miles on mine. My Quad loves E85 and been using it for 2 years. Lets see 105 octane and cost $2.65 a gallon and only seen a 1-1.5 mpg difference but gained 70 whp.

this link said that he needed bigger fuel injectors and a faster fuel pump :shrug:

sure you need that because you need more fuel to make more power.....
my point was if you have high hp application why using race gas 6$ a gallon when you can use e85=105 octane and pay 2.5$.
I am going to talk to Lidio @ alternative auto and see what hi thinks about this,maybe hi already have something done with this,I'll keep you posted.....