fender emblems

• Sponsors (?)

Well, yeah, but they all look very similar.

344px-Ferrari-Logo.svg.png
View attachment 381824 View attachment 381825

That's what i have on my car, and i like it.

To be honest the 99-04 "GT" emblem is just fugly. It doesn't look like anything that should belong on a Mustang. First thing i did when i bought my GT was rip all 3 of them off and put the running ponys on the fenders and an Explorer "V8" emblem on the trunk.

I've been kinda digging these though. I may pick a set up
C7ZZ-16228-4.6.jpg

I have those, haven't put them on yet...they come like the old 60's style emblems did with the pins instead of double sided tape so i'm not sure if i'll drill new mounting holes or cut them off and add some tape to them.

I have those, haven't put them on yet...they come like the old 60's style emblems did with the pins instead of double sided tape so i'm not sure if i'll drill new mounting holes or cut them off and add some tape to them.

Thanks for the heads up. I kinda thought they were like the regular running pony emblems. Now unsure if i want them

You may not want those emblems. I actually had the guys at oceanemblems design and make those for me and they've been selling them ever since. They're really nice, but the finish has gone to crap after a year or so. Everything I've tried to clean them makes them worse. I'm tempted to get another set, but they are going to be very tough to remove and you don't want to change emblems every two years...:shrug:

I have a lot of pics...