Firing up the Blown, Stroked and Injected beast

• Sponsors (?)

I am going to run enough boost to make 500-600 RWHP. Keep in mind that this is not a race car and I wont be beating on it enough to split the block. I hope.

uggh, sounds awful...is that just incorrect belt tension or do centrufigals always sound like that? but other than the belt squeal, it looks like an awesome car...except for the wheels, sorry, but they are ugly, a ways further along than mine is, thats for sure

Thats not belt squeal. That is how all the Vortech V1 superchargers sound. As for the wheels, you are entitled to your opinion but I happen to love them. Wait to see the car completed to judge the wheels.

maybe the audio is just distorted a bit(that happens) sorry, I shouldnt have judged the wheels, anyway, cant wait to see more progress, like I said, looks like an awesome car...come to think of it, I've never heard a centrufigal car running while the hood was open, the whine is much more toned down with the hood closed

Sweet! Couldn't be any better, if your video stared Clint Eastwood.
Sounds and looks awesome!
My favorite part is the custom painted Trick flow intake. This car ought to be very fast!
Not sure how much time you spend in the 5.0 forums, but just as an indicator, my 90GT 5sp with a little run of the mill 340HP FRPP crate engine (E cam) and 6psi Vortech S1 ran consistent 11.2x quarters.
Your stroker should be a real rocket!
Since this basic drive train now sits in my '66, you have given me some much needed motivation. Thank you!
Excellent job! Keep up the great progress.

We have a very similiar setup but I am only at 306 cu in, V2 vortech, E cam, 1.7 rr, 75 mm tb, AFR 165 heads but have a cheesy Professional Products intake. I pulley it to run 10 lbs. I am putting out a little over 400 rwhp on a Mustang Dyno but that was when I had an intake leak and only spun it to 5200 rpm. I would guess you to be a little less than 500. Good luck on the block holding together. The good news is I am having a whole lot of fun with 400 ponnies. You are going to love the car. It is looking great!