Ft. Wayne Mustang show 7/16

• Sponsors (?)

It's at the Ivy Tech campus on Coliseum Blvd in Ft. Wayne.
Show starts @ 8:00 and award are @ 3:00ish.
Fred99GT, I can tell you that they've averaged more cars over there than what Indy has the 2 times I've been down there. Last year when I went to both Ft. Wayne and Indy, the show in Ft. Wayne had approx. twice as many cars.....

ss93cobra said:
It's at the Ivy Tech campus on Coliseum Blvd in Ft. Wayne.
Show starts @ 8:00 and award are @ 3:00ish.
Fred99GT, I can tell you that they've averaged more cars over there than what Indy has the 2 times I've been down there. Last year when I went to both Ft. Wayne and Indy, the show in Ft. Wayne had approx. twice as many cars.....

yeah I heard the Ft. Wayne one was a good one. If I don't got to Chicago to party that weekend I will most likely come to the show

I live in Kville and this will be my first time going. My 04 GT is stock, so is it even worth showing my car there if so do you just park your cars there or do you have to register ahead of time. I just got it so i dont have time to do anything to it. Ill be there one way or the other, whether im showing it or not. I hope to see some of you there and ill be looking for your cars. Next year ill have my car ready for it at least. :banana:

See ya next week
RJ :flag:

98StangRidah said:
A stock car is worth showing :shrug:
I won just as many if not more shows when my car was stock compared to how it sits now.

I haven't taken my stang to a car show in 2 years she kinda just sits in the garage waiting till I can afford to drive and show her again.:(

Donny

So do you think its worth showin, im not planin on winning any thing realy. This would mostly just before the heck of it. More for people to see what it looks like now and then what it looks like next year. A before and after I guess.

04YELLOWGT said:
So do you think its worth showin, im not planin on winning any thing realy. This would mostly just before the heck of it. More for people to see what it looks like now and then what it looks like next year. A before and after I guess.
Dude, it's a Mustang, it's worht showing just for that. :D And a clean car is always nice to see, no matter how modified it is or not. :nice:

speed5 said:
Planning on being there with the rest of the Michiana Mustang Club members. I'll know more who's coming Monday night after our annual cook out.
:cheers:

98StangRidah sent me a link to this thread. Appearently he is wanting me and my Mach 1 to show up so he can see just how much superior Azure Blue is over Competition Orange :D I may go to this show. Does anyone how big this show is and how many cars will be in it? It's a 2 and 1/2 hour drive away for me too.