Ft. Wayne Mustang show 7/16

98StangRidah said:
I'm not gonna make it. :(

NOW YOU TELL ME!!! And here I drove for hours and hours just so I could educate you on what a REAL Mach 1 looks like and you didn't even show!

:jester: Just kidding! My chick and I drove up and got there slightly before 11:00. We were there till about Noon. I took a whole bunch of pictures and will make a gallery for you all later. After the show we went to the Three Rivers Festival and a few other places. Neighter of us had been to Fort Wayne before so we had fun exploring. It was a nice place but I doubt we'll be going back anytime soon.

• Sponsors (?)

tom281 said:
Look for another '04 Azure Blue with the mods listed below......as long as its not raining, I'll be there. My wife may drive our convertible too, so we should bump into ya one way or another.

ts

I think I saw yours and took a picture of it! Did you have a red hat in the windshield? Which covertible was yours (if it was there)?

manicmustangman said:
NOW YOU TELL ME!!! And here I drove for hours and hours just so I could educate you on what a REAL Mach 1 looks like and you didn't even show!

:jester: Just kidding! My chick and I drove up and got there slightly before 11:00. We were there till about Noon. I took a whole bunch of pictures and will make a gallery for you all later. After the show we went to the Three Rivers Festival and a few other places. Neighter of us had been to Fort Wayne before so we had fun exploring. It was a nice place but I doubt we'll be going back anytime soon.
:rlaugh: :rlaugh:

**** happens :nonono:

manicmustangman said:
I think I saw yours and took a picture of it! Did you have a red hat in the windshield? Which covertible was yours (if it was there)?

That was mine. Since we had to bring our children, my wife decided to drive our SUV instead of the convertible. Our only entry was the Mach, which got us a 2nd place finish.

Anyway, wish I could've met you. Maybe next time around........ :cheers:

ts

tom281 said:
That was mine. Since we had to bring our children, my wife decided to drive our SUV instead of the convertible. Our only entry was the Mach, which got us a 2nd place finish.

Anyway, wish I could've met you. Maybe next time around........ :cheers:

ts

Congrats on the second place finish. :cheers: Did it rain up there at all? It rained on and off here all day.

Thanks for posting the pictures. Can't see my car in them, but #36 is Rick's car, one of our newest members that moved up here from San Antonio (retired Army). I was able to meet a couple of folks from Stangnet though.
It rained earlier while we were setting up, but stopped around 9 or so. Still, it was steamy the rest of the day. Thanks to everyone that came and supported us. Fantastic turnout, considering the bad weather and all.
Dave

Fred99GT said:
Congrats on the second place finish. :cheers: Did it rain up there at all? It rained on and off here all day.

Yeah, it rained it the morning, but stopped around 9:30 or so. Humid, humid, humid.........overall though still a good show. Thanks go out to all the clubs, sponsors, and participants that stuck in there! :cheers:

ts

I take it this one is yours?

15.jpg