Ft. Wayne Mustang show 7/16

I've gone to Ft. Wayne's show pretty regularly. Average has been 100-150 cars easy. Of the two times I've went to Indy as well for their show, Ft. Wayne's show has had more cars both times. Its not huge like a national event obviously, but the more of us that go, the bigger it'll be.....

• Sponsors (?)

I'm planning on going but I'm not entering my Mach 1 since my girlfriend is going with me and we'd be stuck there till the trophies are given out. While we are at Forth Wayne there are some other things we're going to go see. 100-150 Mustangs should be a good show.

manicmustangman said:
I'm planning on going but I'm not entering my Mach 1 since my girlfriend is going with me and we'd be stuck there till the trophies are given out. While we are at Forth Wayne there are some other things we're going to go see. 100-150 Mustangs should be a good show.
Leave the girlfried home, Fort Wayne has a crap load of titty bars if you know what I mean!!!!

Donny

I am not going to make it to the show. The car is still pretty clean and been under the car cover since the show last week but it still needs a little work to get it car show quality and with it raining I haven't been able to do that. So I decided to go to a party instead. Have fun at the show everyone.

Me and my car should be easy to spot. Just look for an Azure Blue Mach 1 in the parking lot with a blue Indiana Enviroment License Plate. That's Senora. She also has white security tags on the side windows.

As for me, I am 6'4 with curly hair. My girlfriend, who will be with me, is 5'2. We should be easy to recognize too ^_^; We should be there sometime around noon.

Here's a bigger pic of my car. The license plate isn't really all zeros.
attachment.php

manicmustangman said:
Me and my car should be easy to spot. Just look for an Azure Blue Mach 1 in the parking lot with a blue Indiana Enviroment License Plate. That's Senora. She also has white security tags on the side windows.
I'll make sure to put sand in your gas tank. :D

I know what you look like. So if I see ya, I'll make sure to say hi.

Fred99GT said:
I am not going to make it to the show. The car is still pretty clean and been under the car cover since the show last week but it still needs a little work to get it car show quality and with it raining I haven't been able to do that. So I decided to go to a party instead. Have fun at the show everyone.

Party, huh? Be safe Fred! Catch ya next time around.
ts