Ft. Wayne Mustang show 7/16

manicmustangman said:
I liked your Cobra enough to take a picture of it! :D The blue and silver Fox was my 2nd Favorite there.
Thanks! And I'll let my brother-in-law know that you liked his car. Its been down for 2 1/2 years, up until 3 weeks ago. Engine was out, trans out, interior, fenders, hatch. Kinda sad shape. The motor spun a bearing and he ripped the engine out for a rebuild, then just went nuts tearing stuff apart from there...

• Sponsors (?)

ss93cobra said:
OH, hey. The blue/silver GT is my brother-in-law's, the car in the background (black cherry t-top) is my wife's, (me in the yellow shirt cleaning it), and the white 83 GT conv. is my brother's.

That Black Cherry ride is awesome. One of the few, if not the only, car I've seen with that theme. I've often wandered about that color on a car. Awesome!

:cheers:

Anyone wanting to see pics I took at this show, check out the club website (link in my sig). Under "events pictures".

Also, anyone in the Ft. Wayne area, I hear the police have been using unmarked cars to egg on people to race, then arresting them after they take the bait. Can you say "entrapment"?