Got My New 5.0 Mag...Depressed

I had written a huge paragraph on how our cars and our body style and engine blow everyone else's out of the water, but I'll leave it at this.

1995 Saleen S-351 (Speedster or coupe, don't remember if they made the speedster that year)

Yeah, that's right. This car still looks better than a fox, 99-04, and even maybe the 05's.

Beyotch. Our body style when supped up right still looks new.

• Sponsors (?)

5.0 Mustang blows. I will probably not be renewing my subscription when it runs out. The editors are morons. They find it more important to run modular stuff and totally go against the principle of the magazine.

I am also sick and tired of seeing "Featured Cars" which include some hot chick standing next to her 2002 GT with Flowmasters and a CAI. Give me a break! Use real people and cars that are actually exciting.

i just think of it like this: in the movies the "red headed stepchild" is always the one picking on the "good guys" , and for some reaosn he always seems to have more fun in the process, no matter what is going on.

The only 5.0 mustang magazines that are any good are the back issues. I'll order some of them off ebay now and then in the earlier years when '94-'95s were just coming out. Those are the best issues, haha. This year has completely sucked... i'm not renewing my subscription when it runs out. Muscle mustangs & fast fords are an even bigger joke, but I don't even need to bring that up. The only thing I have liked in the mustang magazine department this year was MM&FF Tech Guide they put out. Thats about it...

And about the red headed step child thing. I LOVE having a our style car that was only made for 2 years... Not only is there very few people that own them, but we get the best of both worlds. A 5.0, and upgraded apperance and interior. Can't go wrong with that.

94GTLaserRC said:
YEAH.....Have me on there with my fat A$$ and gut hanging out, slamming a wrench on the ground because a part wouldn fit. :rlaugh:

i would pay 5 bucks to see that in a stang mag. way better than the boring trash they publish now.

or my fat ass throwing something across the garage, throwing the door open so hard, that it took 2 people to pull the door off the wall. or the hindu's next door think i'm the devil cause of all the cursing that i scream at the top of my lungs cause the install isn't going right.

they could start a new mag. The Fat Home Mechanic Throwing Fits Mag. :rlaugh:

94GTLaserRC said:
YEAH.....Have me on there with my fat A$$ and gut hanging out, slamming a wrench on the ground because a part wouldn fit. :rlaugh:

My mother and GF always wonder why I drink heavily whenever I work on my car. You have to. Try crawling on your back for a day in a confined space wrenching on some damn lugnut that hasn't been moved in 11 years while pieces of rust and metal flake off and land in your eye. For a net gain of 7 rwhp.

As for profanity, well I think I invent new swear words every time I try something.

adam

Black95GTS said:
My mother and GF always wonder why I drink heavily whenever I work on my car. You have to. Try crawling on your back for a day in a confined space wrenching on some damn lugnut that hasn't been moved in 11 years while pieces of rust and metal flake off and land in your eye. For a net gain of 7 rwhp.

As for profanity, well I think I invent new swear words every time I try something.

adam

:rlaugh: :rlaugh:
drinking while working is a must.

Black95GTS said:

adam

:lol: :rlaugh:
I know what you mean, you're trying to curse and you're so pissed off that what comes out is a combination of F**k, sheet, ******, damn and a scream.

Also, I agree with Mac-Man and yellowstang, I took the red-headed stepchild as a compliment in a sick and weird way. Why? Well, cause we do have the nicest car besides the late 60s and and awesome engine. I have nothing against other models, but when you ask a girl which car they like best, if an sn95 or a fox, who do you think they're going to pick? US!! :banana: I've tried it and believe me, it brings a smile to my face everytime they pick mine.

Caldwell, I know what you mean about the red-headed stepchild commentary, but it could be worse. The Mustang II's are almost completely neglected (I don't like 'em much either, but that's a 4 year run to ignore).

Caldwell said:
:rlaugh: :rlaugh:
drinking while working is a must.

Did someone say drinking and wrenching?
We did some work on my car today and did some drinking as usual.

These pics were from a few weeks ago. We now switched to Light beer. I'm getting a gut. In one of the pics my motor had a cylinder made of glass. No wonder she went.

IMAG0416.jpg

IMAG0419.jpg

IMAG0421.jpg

IMAG0422.jpg

Attachments

• IMAG0416.jpg
    IMAG0416.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 63
  • IMAG0419.jpg
    IMAG0419.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 60
  • IMAG0421.jpg