GRANATELLi parts

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Sponsors (?)

But it LOOKS the same guys! And the 07 "GT350" i saw today on the freeway looked like a GT500 but was a dual exhaust V6:shrug:

I bet that super-duper K-memeber that looks awesome will break from simple head trauma. And there's plenty of us members near your area willing to lend you a hand with that R&D:nice:

If you honestly think they look different, then you really need to go talk to your doctor about sticking you back in first grade for being so stupid. You can't deny that the design is different, and btw I do have a degree in engineering too, electrical engineering bitch.

You asked for opinions, and you got them. Honestly, you can't tell if they are different just by the pictures Benny and you posted. However, if you placed them side by side, I'm sure they'd become very obvious even to the naked eye. Now, that doesn't even take into account materials used or construction methods.

So for the people talking trash to me, if you want some come and get it, Torrance, Ca. All i was trying to do was get some facts straight, and I start getting flamed on for doing it. Seriously bitches, you want some, come and get, you'll regret you ever opened your mouth.

You got flamed because of your attitude and your post, get over it. You asked for it, you got it, and you got proof to everyone's claims of inferior quality parts. Now, if you want go on a tangent all of a sudden and wish to become an "e-thug," your time here will be limited.

I'll let this stay open as long as this doesn't get any further out of hand.

"thats has to be one of the dumbest things i've ever heard . so using geometry to make a good product isnt using your brain?

bottom line is you bought a cheap and crapy k-member. like i said beforer you will never win this argument on this site nor will you win on just about anyother mustang site. sorry dude but your k-member looks like ass. Anyone with a MM or griggs k-member would smoke you due to inferior disign. Ill bet that thing flexis like tinfoil."

Darkside, you're an idiot. What you said makes absolutely no sense, I think your pee brain confused itself when you were reading that statement. I am not by any means trying to convince anyone that GMS is better than MM, nor am I trying to talk trash on MM by saying I can design a better k-member, but honestly the K-members look the same. If you honestly think they look different, then you really need to go talk to your doctor about sticking you back in first grade for being so stupid. You can't deny that the design is different, and btw I do have a degree in engineering too, electrical engineering bitch. So for the people talking trash to me, if you want some come and get it, Torrance, Ca. All i was trying to do was get some facts straight, and I start getting flamed on for doing it. Seriously bitches, you want some, come and get, you'll regret you ever opened your mouth.

How about you explain to me how what i said makes no sense. Hell you got a degree and cant even use the quote icon. What I said was striaght and to the point. You should be carefull who you go around talking s**t to. epecially around here.

"How about you explain to me how what i said makes no sense. Hell you got a degree and cant even use the quote icon. What I said was striaght and to the point. You should be carefull who you go around talking s**t to. epecially around here."

Yea, because going to college and getting a degree means you have to be perfect with everything you do...You were the guy that starting talking your *s*h*i*t*, and now you have the nerve to act as If iyou didnt contribute. I will talk to you howvere I want, I s*h*i*t* on you dark*s*h*i*t*03.

All I did was post a question and it stirred u debate, you started acting like a darkside douchebag and well here we are.

AND as we can see, the MM and GMS are very similar, which DOESNT mean they are the same. It means they are producing exact designs and one is selling them extremely cheap and the other is seling them at over 100% markup. One has better welds than the other, thats it. THEREFORE they KINDA are the same, despite R &D which is done prior to the actual manufacturing of the product anyways, and is therefore actively tested and improved on after initial product release. MEANING, it would be EXACTLY the same and the only things seperating them would be welds and material. Seeing as how I said earlier, that materials are all most likely coming from china since china is one of the worlds largest producers of steel, then the only difference now is The welds which I have shown by my pictures arent really THAT bad.

1+1=2 :shrug:

Does anyone know if i got to by-pass my amp in my mustang gt convertable i got the Mach 460 sound system and i wanted to install my 2 - 12 inch subs and another amp....please let me know if anyone knows...

You came on here and asked a question. You got many answers. For some reason, you are defending your original actions (purchasing the k-member) to no end because the answers YOU asked for are suggesting your actions were wrong. So in the end, why ask the question at all? Some people call that trolling... posting just to get an argument out of people.

Just because I said you have an engineering degree doesn't mean you can pretend you do, so stop acting like you understand the design process that goes into creating a product like this. It doesn't go R&D -> Manuf. -> Improve.

And welds are much, much more complicated than what you can see on the surface.

Accept the answers you have recieved, or stop posting alltogether. Maybe even delete all your posts. You aren't going to get any different answers, so if you don't like them, you never will, and there's no point.

"How about you explain to me how what i said makes no sense. Hell you got a degree and cant even use the quote icon. What I said was striaght and to the point. You should be carefull who you go around talking s**t to. epecially around here."

Bypassing the profanity filters is not allowed here. You've been issued an infraction and warned.

This thread is officially in the toilet.

*edit* OP PM'd me and told me to "take my infraction and shove it," so the door hit him in the ass on the way out.

Status
Not open for further replies.