Guess what I went for a ride in today...

• Sponsors (?)

my boss should be getting his red/white stripe vert gt500 anytime now. The car was suposed to be here last monday.

I am going to make a key for it and take it for a videotaped for :SNSign: pound cruise when he is not looking. Hell I am going to order a new motor and tranny and rear end for it even before I leave the lot :lol: :lol:

Yeah I wish, I think he would kill me.

whatll be even better is a 03/04 with minor work smearing one of those overpriced turds.

then again anyone with 80k to get one, is NOT going to use the car for what it was designed to do, so it doesnt matter anyways. itll sit in a garage, maybe cruise around for short trips every weekend when the weather is perfect.

QUICK91LX said:
base C6? no.

Z06? yes, but not by enough to make me want a Corvette over a Mustang

The Z06 will annialate the Shelby in every aspect. The Shelby weights almost 1000lbs more. The Z06 is barely over 3000lbs and the Shelby is 4000.

I really wouldnt be suprised if the Shelby isnt much faster than the C6 or even 04 Cobra.

04DarkShadowGT said:
The Z06 will annialate the Shelby in every aspect. The Shelby weights almost 1000lbs more. The Z06 is barely over 3000lbs and the Shelby is 4000.

I really wouldnt be suprised if the Shelby isnt much faster than the C6 or even 04 Cobra.

wow 4000? they're gettin heavier! Yea..........I'd rather have a Z06...the '06 Z06 is just amazing (looks & power).

Either way...bet the ride was fun! I'm sure there'll be one at Mustang Week in two weeks for us to look at.

yea i must admit the new zo6 looks sick...the new mustang looks just dont really do it for me. its ok, but nowhere as good looking as the vette.

as far as speed the zo6 will tear it apart.