How about this shifter?

• Sponsors (?)

There are several parts you do shouldn't trust off of eBay, with a shifter being one of them.

Go with a reputable one, or look on CR or the forums for a good used shifter.

I bought my Pro 5.0 for my T45 for $50 used, and it looked brand new....I havent had a problem with it other than setting the handle were I want it.

If you like notchy go with Pro 5.0 or the Steeda ones. The MGW gives you the Corvette like smoothness in shifting, but I have heard they aren't as good as the Pro 5.0's or Steeda's when your at the track...

There are several parts you do shouldn't trust off of eBay, with a shifter being one of them.

Go with a reputable one, or look on CR or the forums for a good used shifter.

I bought my Pro 5.0 for my T45 for $50 used, and it looked brand new....I havent had a problem with it other than setting the handle were I want it.

If you like notchy go with Pro 5.0 or the Steeda ones. The MGW gives you the Corvette like smoothness in shifting, but I have heard they aren't as good as the Pro 5.0's or Steeda's when your at the track...

Yea, the Tri-Ax was amazing at the track. I have been looking for one used, and that what I'll probably get.

I have an MGW and like it. The only thing more I could ask of it is that it was a little more notchy when really banging the gears, just so you KNOW it's in gear. I hate that shadow of a doubt, lol.

I would recommend the ebay shifter for the money. I bought one of those same shifters for my 94 and i can tell you its a very nice product and shifts suprisingly well considering the cost.

The MGW is nice (and i know because my 99 has one), but for 50$ you cant beat the ebay one...

I forgot, I bought a member on here the ebay one for their birthday and they really seem to like it. Positive shifts and very quiet, night and day over the stocker and it was only like $50 :nice:

I had a Pro 5.0 and broke a shift fork with it. Got the MGW and never had another problem.

When I had the TKO 600, it came with a Tri-Ax and it was LOUD and buzzy. Went to the MGW and never looked back. Didn't notice THAT much of a difference when shifting aggressively. But the MGW was more positive and smoother.

I would recommend the ebay shifter for the money. I bought one of those same shifters for my 94 and i can tell you its a very nice product and shifts suprisingly well considering the cost.

The MGW is nice (and i know because my 99 has one), but for 50$ you cant beat the ebay one...

Hmm, really? This is interesting because it looks almost exactly the same as the B&M shifter, which goes for around $180-200. I might just have to give it a whirl. Anything is better than the stocker I suppose.