Pretty amazing ebay find...

• Sponsors (?)

Either way the dude is efiing dumb for getting rid of it. I mean WTF? Thats just a waste, to sell it. I mean if you were like really rich and could just buy whatever you wanted and do whatever you wanted to it i guess it would be exceptable, but it doesn't look like he's all that rich.(takes one to know one:D)

if i was looking at a car signed by Carrol id want at least 5k knocked off knowing he was in the car. or else id just clean that sell out's signature right off the car if i bought it.

Sell out:scratch: , and why ? ( edit ) Have I been out of the loop , what the hell is CS doing , you would think he has no money the was he is going after FFP !

I would never buy a car with Shelbys signature in it. He didn't have anything to do with the new mustang, Ford just needed a new name for the cobra so they asked shelby if they could use him again. Remember all the ****ty dodges he made in the 80's? He hasn't done **** since the original Cobra.
That is a sik car though. Anyone know what wheels those are?

I would never buy a car with Shelbys signature in it. He didn't have anything to do with the new mustang, Ford just needed a new name for the cobra so they asked shelby if they could use him again. Remember all the ****ty dodges he made in the 80's? He hasn't done **** since the original Cobra.
That is a sik car though. Anyone know what wheels those are?

Looks like True Forged Wheels