How does this look?

Well I finally got the tranny out!! :cheers: :banana: What do you guys think of the stock pieces? Heres my clutch, pressure plate, and flywheel. Im replacing the flywheel with an aluminum one. I think the old clutch looked ok but Im not to sure about the pressure plate n flywheel. I have 78,xxx miles and bought it with 41,xxx miles. I drive it pretty aggressively, but I know how to drive. I dont sit there slipping the clutch to hold it on a hill or any other of those bad habits alot of people have.
View attachment 390774 View attachment 390775 View attachment 390776 View attachment 390777

• Sponsors (?)

Looks like your clutch still has some meat on it. I dunno about the flywheel, someone can prolly chime in on that. I don't have any habits like that either, my car is in neutral at every light.

major heat spots on the pressure plate and flywheel, you will need to replace that flywheel.

One last thing, change out the pivot ball and inspect the clutch fork where it mounts to the pivot ball for scoring or other damage. This is one of the biggest causes of a rough/ hard clutch pedal feel..

I will not install a mustang clutch at work without replacing the pivot ball.. I tell my customers right out I will not take any responsibility for pedal feel if that 20 dollar part is not replaced.