Hurst S/T not sure how I like it..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Read the guy's previous posts. He's talked about all of his mods, but never once has he mentioned this shifter until now. I never called him a liar, I used the stangnet supplied BS sign: :bs: He also didn't say that he removed the MGW which I'd bet he does not have. If you had one, you'd understand too.

• Sponsors (?)

At this point all I can say go for what is cheaper. I got my Hurst i think it was some prototype T1A model that doesn't have the ball that says Hurst on it. Either way I picked it up shipped on ebay for 110 bucks and installed it myself. It is definitely leaps and bounds better then stock.

I'm not a transmission engineer by any means but I do know this. Some shifters advertise adjustable stops (or something along those lines). I think the MGW does this, I'd rather not run the risk of frying my tranny internals because I messed with something I shouldn't have by adjusing the stops incorrectly to achieve a "smoother" feel. The Hurst I got was pretty much plug and play which helps me sleep better at night.

Status
Not open for further replies.