I got banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

GSP393

Aug 14, 2006
Orange County, Texas
I got banned from svoca.com because I want to put my 393 stroker into this beat to crap SVO that I have. I'm personally can understand why someone would be mad about taking a good car and screwing with it, but in this case, this car is worth more for scrap than a collectors item. Anyway, I don't think I'll be missing much.

• Sponsors (?)

:lol:

It means In Before The Lock...

Some people get pissy with that type of thing (the swapping of rare cares) For example, if you swap an aero nose onto a 4cyl car. I do not agree with it, but some circumstances i feel like its ok..

A member on these boards got flamed by ALOT of members for swapping aero stuff onto an 81 car. SVT32VDOHC swapped every single mechanical component from a 2001 car (including full interior) to the 81, also swapped an aero nose. While some flamed him, his car has become an absolute show winner. Looks like a completely factory stock car and its attention to detail is amazing. Personally, don't sweat it dude!

If the car turns out to be one of the first ever produced SVO's, I'll spend more time and money to restore it bone stock. I tried explaining this to them, but no, they couldn't hear anything other than what they wanted to. Screw them, if it does turn out to be SVO#1, I'll make sure they all know about it.

Ugh...

Ok, even though I HATE this kind of thing, it's your car, do what you want. :ack:

Poor SVO, I hope it turns out to be one of the firsts so it can stay original. :(

As I do aswell, but like to tried telling those closed minded aholes, if it's one of many, I could buy one running in much better shape for thousands less than it would cost to do this one back to original.

These are Mustangs, there were millions of them made. Losing an SVO to a V8 swap isn't the end of the world, and is much better than it getting crushed, or destroyed...

If I had a nice motor, and an SVO, the two would come together!

Yeah, its not like you converted a Capri with aero components or something :shrug:

:leaving:

JK <3 Lynn. But a nice V-8 in an SVO would be killer IMO and something different too :nice:

These are Mustangs, there were millions of them made. Losing an SVO to a V8 swap isn't the end of the world, and is much better than it getting crushed, or destroyed...

If I had a nice motor, and an SVO, the two would come together!
There's a difference between a run of the mill aero nose and an SVO. :shrug:

Yeah, its not like you converted a Capri with aero components or something :shrug:

:leaving:

JK <3 Lynn. But a nice V-8 in an SVO would be killer IMO and something different too :nice:
:fuss: :cry:

There's a difference between a run of the mill aero nose and an SVO. :shrug:

:fuss: :cry:

I just don't agree, I think a Mustang is the car to do what you want with it. There is so much aftermarket and so many of them that everyone should build what they want. Sure an SVO is "rare" but I've personally seen tons and tons of them for sale out there. I honestly see more 4 eyed cars at our local shows than aero nose lately...

If you have a nice SVO worth keeping stock and saving then by all means, but if you have a nasty shell that has no chance other than a V8, then why not?

Granted I own one of the most run of the mill fox bodies ever produced, so maybe thats why my opinion is like it is. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.