I hate Winter (northern guys chime in)

• Sponsors (?)

The snow doesnt botehr me that much since we never get that much around here .. but I absolutly hate the cold, and sand and salt and short days and how miserable people are in the winter. Not only is it cold out but people are still paying their holiday bills!! so that makes like twice as miserable!! .... i hate winter

hmm it warmed up for today

chilly2222.jpg

Attachments

• chilly2222.jpg
    chilly2222.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 69
We just had a horrible ice storm around here, it was declared a national disaster. I was without power and stangnet for 13 days, it was rough. The stang couldnt get out at all because my driveway was a solid sheet of ice. Then today it was
50* so I grilled steaks and basked in the sun got the stang out and cleaned it up. then tomorrow the high is supposed to be 26 or some bull****......mother nature is ****ing up.

I live in Raliegh, Originally from Buffalo, Moved to Charlotte first, then Daytona Florida, now here... I love it... if you are serious, PM if you have any questions ok~

My brother lives not far from there. Way humid summers hurricanes every year and once while I was on the phone with him an alligator was running down the street!
I wouldnt feel safe with my kids outside. No thanks!

Does Ohio count as northern? We've been in single digits for over a week and we just got 7 inches dumped on us today in a matter of about 3 hours.

Sorry bro... We forgot to tell you.

Due to the recent threat of global warming (yeah yeah, we know it's a BS hoax put on by Al Gore and a handful of know nothing tree-huggers but the media refuses to report that), we have moved your state 7 feet and 3/4 inches closer to Canada. Due to this, you may now refer to yourself as a Northerner.

As years progress, we will be moving your state further north so as to put you over the Canadian border and be done with you all-together. After crossing the border, please be mindful that you would then be known as "Canadians" and not "Northerners".

Due to the unhealthy habits of more than 90% of the American population, you may well be able to enjoy calling yourself a Northerner for the remainder of your life-span.

It should be noted however, that the conditioning of young children within your household should begin and they should practice referring to themselves as Canadians.

To do this, I would recommend starting slowly. Have them refer to themselves as Canadians on only those days of the week that end in "Y".

We apologize for the brevity and tardiness of this notice. We will endeavor in the future to bring the items to the public in a more timely manner.

Sincerely,
The Commission to exile (Oooops... "Help") the state of Ohio. (+ survive global warming.) :canada:

ya its frigen cold in alberta too. i dont mind the winter cuz it gives me time to work on my car. and there is nothing like that first day when the car is completly done and the weather is +18. pull her outa the garage and put the top down. then head into the downtown area and just listen to that sound of 5.0 Liters come out of those 3 1/4 inch pipes.

**** i just think i poped a wood just typing that.

its ok guys hang in there. about 45 days

ya its frigen cold in alberta too. i dont mind the winter cuz it gives me time to work on my car. and there is nothing like that first day when the car is completly done and the weather is +18. pull her outa the garage and put the top down. then head into the downtown area and just listen to that sound of 5.0 Liters come out of those 3 1/4 inch pipes.

**** i just think i poped a wood just typing that.

its ok guys hang in there. about 45 days

you damn calgary people lol, i heard it was +5 in calgary the other day. and i'm sittining -40C without the windchill lol