I'M BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Sponsors (?)

You know what, I am white but I gotta say Guero has a point. I don't know about whites being the worst people in the world but I can say this, "humans are their own worst enemy!"

Next thing is I have a tickle in my stomach that says this thread gets locked very soon! And Guero, if that is what you got banned for don't you think that you might get banned for saying it again in this thread?

I think things might start getting ugly! I'm gonna sit back and watch, I'm not getting involved. lol

Guero said:
Really? you wanna beat my ass? Maybe you should of read what he wrote. Plus i only said factual statements. Except the for about Bush(That one was an opinion), and white people aren't the worst, its just a few bad apples like in any race.
yes. who wrote? link? plus you cant go saying any race is all bad and should be a minority, even if most of the race is lazy stealin wide nose havin good for nothin breathin up all the white mans air. and they stink.
and youre right, there are bad apples in every race

Guero said:
I replied to post that said white people look here and said something that whites were superior or some ****, i said this "LOL, white people are like the worst people in the world. Killing
indians
to get land, enslaving blacks, look at hitler, Bush killing people for
oil.
Hopefully i will leave to see the day whites are a minority. woot woot"

Gotta be one of the dumbest coments ive ever read.

But hey, glad to have you back. We need someone here to ask questions like - can you sniff n20? Your always good for a laugh every now and then.

blk9450 said:
yes. who wrote? link? plus you cant go saying any race is all bad and should be a minority, even if most of the race is lazy stealin wide nose havin good for nothin breathin up all the white mans air. and they stink.
and youre right, there are bad apples in every race
i only said cuz of what he wrote. and i just said that its only a few bad apples, like in any race. im not racist against any race. i only said that comment cuz he was saying whites were superior. You still wanna kick my Ass?