It's Freakin' Hott!!!!

• Sponsors (?)

sade04 said:
i think its safe to say that its pretty damn hot on the whole east coast.
and my a/c doesnt get cold at all. just blows warm air even on max a/c:notnice: any suggestions on what might be wrong with it?

check the compressor... but most likely you just need to have it recharged. most local body shops and stuff will do it for around 90$, i belive its r134a freon if you can even recharge it yourself

welll guys 95-97 is what its been here but the heat index if 110-120 with 100% humidity is just nasty. Some mornings with my horrible allergies it hurts to breathe the hot dry air. Thank god the cobra is cold as ice with the air on. I put it on high for like 5 minutes then have to turn it down cause its so cold.

Big Jay said:
You guys are wimps. You all are suffering the High pressure system that gave Tucson 39 days over 100. Saturday was the first day under 100 in 5 1/2 weeks!!! Own up and deal!!! :p
And boy what a relief it was. Now we have 100* and humidity. :nonono:

You guys are getting a taste of what it's like in S Texas 3 full months out of the year. Last half of May, full months of June and July, and first half of August, are the worse. About 2 weeks ago, we got to 115*, no BS. It's just amazing to see the rest of the country be as hot as us. Damn tsumani, messed everything up!!!

been over 105 here for like 2 weeks already and it isnt getting cooler plus its humid and theres no end anytime soon...the icing on the cake is there t-storms to go with it your a/c is ok its just too hot to cool the cabin mine blows like 30 degrees but feels like 90 when it hits my face lol