LED Tape...

1991notchbackLX

Dec 25, 2007
New York
For guys on here looking for ways to brighten up stock dashes or stock or aftermarket gauges, or just add some illumination period, I found this product I thought you all might be interested in. It's called LED tape and I figured I'd share. It works with any 12V system so it's perfect for automotive use, just don't go ricer with it and you're good to go. Check it out...

http://www.thehoffmangroup.com/keepitclean/product.lasso?prodinc=ledtape

• Sponsors (?)

Nice

I was just looking for ways to better illuminate my BBK white face gauges at night. They are just too uneven. I was gonna wire in some LEDs to better distribute the light, and these might work out nicely.

That will be a winter project when i can pull the gauges out for a few weeks

too bright and shiny for me

Hah, yeah I guess they aren't for everyone, but I just thought some people might get some use out of them. Stock gauges are notoriously dim and annoying. Anything used moderately and in good taste can be an improvement without being rice. I can see some ricer douche lining every surface of interior trim with these though and totally going fast and furious on it.

Hah, yeah I guess they aren't for everyone, but I just thought some people might get some use out of them. Stock gauges are notoriously dim and annoying. Anything used moderately and in good taste can be an improvement without being rice. I can see some ricer douche lining every surface of interior trim with these though and totally going fast and furious on it.

i alread ysee someone posting up "hey dudes look what i did" *shows pics of his complete dash, carpet, seats and underlining of his interior with led's*

*shortly after murders said individual for his stupidity*

that would be overboard.

I was thinking of removing my cluster bulbs, and running the LED strip all along the inside of my cluster to evenly light up my gauges.

This is what I'm trying to fix

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• Whiteface.jpg
    Whiteface.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 229
  • Nightface.jpg
    Nightface.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 212