Look, I love my dog too but...

• Sponsors (?)

LOL now THAT is an ugly dog... And I'm a Boston Terrier owner :owned:

Good sentiment from the woman I guess...I know I would give up pretty much anything if I lost a pet...cept I would renege on that once somebody returned 'em to me hahaha :D

yeah it's funny that the guy found the dog as soon as she put the mustang up for barter. "family"? come on, if my mustang went missing i'd put up my dog - but then the news would be interviewing me over all the mates mail/messages i'd get

I'd have to say it seems odd that the dog miraculously appeared after she offered the car. Most decent people that found someones family pet would return it and refuse the reward especially something like that. I can understand the thought process that she went through though. When you are close to a pet and lose them you really miss them. Cars are just possessions.

The guy who took the car just for finding her dog is a POS and needs a beat down. Talk about being a POS scum bag and taking advantage of a situation.

You know he stole the dog and then saw something more valuable if he returned it.

Absolute scum bag, He is not welcome on stangnet if he wants to come register here now that he has a mustang. :ban:

Maybe karma will serve him right and he will crash the stang into a pole and get his legs trapped under the dash as the car slowly burns.

The guy who took the car just for finding her dog is a POS and needs a beat down. Talk about being a POS scum bag and taking advantage of a situation.

You know he stole the dog and then saw something more valuable if he returned it.

Absolute scum bag, He is not welcome on stangnet if he wants to come register here now that he has a mustang. :ban:

Maybe karma will serve him right and he will crash the stang into a pole and get his legs trapped under the dash as the car slowly burns.

:rlaugh:

I thought the same thing when I watched it .. But she said she threw the keys at him or something. Regardless, what a d-bag for actually taking the car.

Threw the keys at him? What's that mean? She was mad that the due actually wanted the car?

Personally, I think she was stupid for making that kind of deal. Then again, I didn't see any expression on her face that suggested "Rocket Scientist" to me. :shrug: