MGW FTW!!!

• Sponsors (?)

Pro 5.0 W/ steeda handle here...LOVE it. I couldnt imagine it getting any better :shrug: . The handle that comes with the pro 5.0 SUCKS...the triax handle puts the shifter right back to me. Ill try and convince my dad to buy the MGW though, to test it out :D.

I have bought MGW's products before and all I can say is :hail2: they make AWSOME products....one of the best companys to deal with from what I have seen, and based on how they package and send their products :nice:

Pennywise2 said:
I hate the blue handle.Seem like everyone on this site
likes to ride the MGW bandwagon. :nonono:

Everyone has them for a reason though, cause they are top notch and offer an excellent feel. If you are hearing people that have previously owned a Tri-Ax say the MGW is far better, why argue?

Crzyhrse said:
I've bought a good amount of MGW stuff, and the quality is second to none. They are #1 in my book. I only wish they had more products to sell.

I agree, too bad they dont offer all the common performance parts that other companies offer. Their shifters are incredibly well put together, and really cared for when shipped to you. Theres enough bubble wrap and paper protecting it, youd expect an egg to be sitting in the box... lol.

Crzyhrse said:
Please enlighten us with what you have oh wise one? Oh excuse me, I can see why you hate MGW, you own a stock shifting Tri-Ax.
Because I think the blue handle is too short of a handle for most folks.
In my opnion the red and the newer orange handle has alot better feel
and seem to be more comfortable to shift in everyday life.I have tryed
every MGW handle and the MGW shifter is a wonderful shifter but,I like
my Steeda Tri Ax shifter to each his own really.I was just pushing your
bottons though.People dislike me on this forum because I drive a
Subaru as my DD but,I could honestly careless I own a mustang too.

The Hurst Competition Plus shifter I had on my '93 GT was short too. I liked that shifter also. I think people who are shorter, or have shorter arms have a problem with the blue handle :shrug: . I'm 6'0" with ape arms so the throws are a breeze in any kind of driving.

Pennywise2 said:
Also it's too bad MGW inc. discontinued the red and
blue handle for their shifters.Now they only sell the orange handle sad but true.

From what I have read, they took the short throws of the blue and reach of the red and made the orange an all around great handle. Why not have the best of both worlds?:shrug: