My brother got drunk and went and ragged out my mustang, what should i do to him?

• Sponsors (?)

id go for the make him look like an ass in front of all hiis freinds.

make him look kinky. :rolleyes:

get him drunk.

buy some hand cuffs

buy a man thong for him.

some leather assless chaps

a shirt made of chains. and take him for a walk down the steet. :nice:

i'd tell him your gonna report it as stollen , and if he don't fess up then you can have the car dusted for prints and they'll tell ya if he did it, and if he still don't fess up, press charges, if he don't respect you enuff to treat your stuff right, teach him

68torinogt said:
he'd probably be passed out if he were that drunk:shrug:

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. get him drunk in the house. have a girl come over and dress him up and lay him in front yard.... or on the roof if you want to lug his ass up there. and if he falls off...thats his problem:p

ryan218 said:
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. get him drunk in the house. have a girl come over and dress him up and lay him in front yard.... or on the roof if you want to lug his ass up there. and if he falls off...thats his problem:p

3 Step Program:

1. Get him smashed till he passes out

2. Take him and drive far far away

3. Open Passenger door and push him out

there you have it :nice:

I tried to be mature about it, and just ask what happened. and for it to be fixed. that didnt work.
i tried to call the police and go from there. they said they couldnt do anything. whatever then.

im so pissed

billison said:
eye drops in cherios before work, bwhahahahahaahahahaha

nonono :nonono:

not cruel enough :nonono:

ex lax in his dinner. then go the his ****ter and take the seat up. take some plastic wrap and stretch it across the bowl then glue it to the ****ter. then put the seat down and put the cover thing down and when he dose in there to **** wala. not only will he **** his guts out but he will get **** all over him.

and if you have 2 bath rooms. lock one of the doors and take the key.

dderek said:
I tried to be mature about it, and just ask what happened. and for it to be fixed. that didnt work.
i tried to call the police and go from there. they said they couldnt do anything. whatever then.

im so pissed

hmmm. dose he live by himself? like not with your parnets anymore?

give your self the eye drops and hang out in his car for awhile, then his room, closet, face.........too bay his your brother or i'd have some good ideas for his mother

your brother used your car :shrug: Is anything smashed up? anything ruined? see if theres any damage before you go off the deep end here! And for what its worth, when I was younger I "always" snuck my brothers car out!! Only got caught once,, by my dad!!:(

Lock up your keys. Lesson learned.

Find out what the real damage is, if any, then go from there. I didnt read through most of the thread, but your car might just be fine. If you built it right, then it should take a beating no problem. I beat the crap out of my car worse than anyone ever would think of doing.

edit - as you can tell by my sig.

Aliate X said:
Lock up your keys. Lesson learned.

Find out what the real damage is, if any, then go from there. I didnt read through most of the thread, but your car might just be fine. If you built it right, then it should take a beating no problem. I beat the crap out of my car worse than anyone ever would think of doing.

edit - as you can tell by my sig.

That sig is sweet :nice: