My brother got drunk and went and ragged out my mustang, what should i do to him?

• Sponsors (?)

billison said:
did ya ever check to make sure everything was alright yet, any damage?

nope, radiator is too low to run the car right now, without having my electric pump run dry some more, if it still works.

and all my coolant went in the car last time i swapped a hose.
so, until i go out and buy a couple more jugs of 50/50 premix, its going to sit there with a dead battery.

jump the bat, and but water in it to see if it works, so if something is busted you out the water and not the 50/50, once you know it all works put the good stuff in, can't let a hurt car sit there, sad and alone, after a heartless gimp trasher her

Rerun said:
Grind some pencil lead really good, use a makeup brush and go print the steering wheel and shifter yourself. Match it up to his grimey ass prints and call his ass out.

CSI anyone?

i would tell him that you've lost your respect for him and if he ever needs anything, dont go lookin your way.

fill the radiator with some water like previously stated and inspect for damage. if nothing's wrong move on with it. it's sad to say, but if this ever happened to me i wouldn't be able to trust him as far as i could throw him knowing he had some involvement in it.

ryan218 said:
nonono :nonono:

not cruel enough :nonono:

ex lax in his dinner. then go the his ****ter and take the seat up. take some plastic wrap and stretch it across the bowl then glue it to the ****ter. then put the seat down and put the cover thing down and when he dose in there to **** wala. not only will he **** his guts out but he will get **** all over him.

and if you have 2 bath rooms. lock one of the doors and take the key.

You remind me of my son. LMAO