OE wheels! Yup I got F***ED, GOD IM MAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Sponsors (?)

I would try to research the company and find out if they were as chinzy as they seem to be before i got REALLY pissed about it. I highly doubt any company would throw anything in for free for messing up. Ive never had it happen at least. I would be pissed but i would first find out if it was a fluke thing or if they do shat like that all the time.

Wow, im sure OE wheels is gonna fix this problem quickly man, they have very good reviews and have heard from many people that they great customer service. take it ez bro, patience is a virtue.

and, if u do somehow get stuck with those wheels, i will be the first one to say, if they are the 04 cobra wheels....those are pretty sick man.

Like i said, had you read, ill reserve any further bashing until i call tomorrow. Now please **** off

Deft...this is only going to be said once. CHILL OUT!!! :nono:

It’s not the end of the world and it’s certainly no reason to be lashing out at anyone with an opinion. You said you were going to reserve further comment until they remedied the mistake, so if this is the way you're going to react, perhaps you should follow through on the promise? :shrug:

He's just over-reacting. I can understand, we've all been there.

thank you, im actually chilled now. LIke i said this was all after finding out some low-life stole a key of mine out of the mail to my house...and finding out about a warrent

anyway turns out i might give the wheels a chance, i dunno...anyone ever seen thse on a white sn-95?

oe-cobra-b-r-10-1-new.jpg

Attachments

• oe-cobra-b-r-10-1-new.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 67
thank you, im actually chilled now. LIke i said this was all after finding out some low-life stole a key of mine out of the mail to my house...and finding out about a warrent

anyway turns out i might give the wheels a chance, i dunno...anyone ever seen thse on a white sn-95?

i have seen them on a few cars and i personally think that they look sick :nice:

Attachments

• oe-cobra-b-r-10-1-new.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 64
How is Deftsound being picky? He ordered a set of wheels, they sent him the wrong ones. They are nothing alike. I fail to see how he's being picky.

How would you feel if you went to a Ford dealer and bought a Mustang, and they really ordered you a Taurus or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.