IMGP0730.jpg

IMGP0726.jpg

IMGP0657.jpg

IMGP0655.jpg

IMGP0595.jpg

IMGP0586.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

WTF, you selling. What the hell did I miss? :(

You better have a legitimate reason too bro :)
Its time to move on and family is almost completely screwing me out of my inheritance. Since I am moving states I want to have money in the bank rather then a toy should something go wrong and I have a hard time finding a job. :shrug:
If I get at least half of what my house is being sold for then I can keep her and will. But she may sell first :(

man i love this car. if i had enough i would buy it. really sorry you have to sell it..o and that pic with the sonic in the back is there like a gander mtn aross the street. and i think in pretty much the same parking lot is a hotel if so thats where i stayed during hurrican Gustav

man i love this car. if i had enough i would buy it. really sorry you have to sell it..o and that pic with the sonic in the back is there like a gander mtn aross the street. and i think in pretty much the same parking lot is a hotel if so thats where i stayed during hurrican Gustav
Yep, thats right up the road from my house :nice:
There is also a Chilis and a big ass Russel Stovers candy factory there. Did you stay at the cheap place by the Waffle House or the big place behind the Sonic?

ya i went in that russel stover place and let me say i got a little sick. when i was there we stayed in the hotel right behind sonic i think they were just finishing the paint. i think there is another hotel like right across from it. that town is pretty cool alot of history and old stuff there