Parts on the way! W00t w00t!

• Sponsors (?)

Thanks for the compliments. I'll get pics up as soon as i get the brakes on the car and the shifter installed when they come this week. I just don't know what to do next.

LT's ?
Gears ?
Rims ?
Hood and Bumper?

Bah! I love having the money finally to make such hard decisions :rlaugh:

bakos24 said:
Sweet :nice: . Now the looong wait untill they come. :D
You're right about that one :mad: Just called MGW and they're out of stock on the shifters until sometime this week, so it hasn't even been sent out but might be tomorrow. Great i'll get it next week now :(
The other website didnt give a tracking number, so im left guessing on that one as well. I hate waiting for the parts to show up :notnice:

Awwwwwww ****!

brake1uq0.jpg
brake2gn9.jpg
brake3cl0.jpg
brake4sh7.jpg
brake7yb8.jpg
brake8fq9.jpg

And just for the hell of it...
brake9fy8.jpg

Brakes are being installed tomorrow and the rears are being painted red to match. Also gettin 20% tint all around on the ride for the dark look.

Parts on the way: MGW shifter, 3.90's
Parts to be ordered: 18x9 18x10 American Rebels, 99 Cobra Bumper, BBK LT's, GT Hood w/ scoop, H&R SS

:banana: :banana: :banana: Bah! Its like Christmas came early this year

Attachments

• brake1uq0.jpg
    brake1uq0.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 65
  • brake2gn9.jpg
    brake2gn9.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 65
  • brake3cl0.jpg
    brake3cl0.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 67
  • brake4sh7.jpg
    brake4sh7.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 59
  • brake7yb8.jpg
    brake7yb8.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 59
  • brake8fq9.jpg
    brake8fq9.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 60
  • brake9fy8.jpg
    brake9fy8.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 55
Might want to throw some paint in the center of the rotor. First rainstorm that bare metal will rust right up. I don't know why Brembo is shipping their rotors bare now, they used to come with silver paint in the center.

I used high temp cast alum engine paint for mine

From a guy who has LT's, I would say you might want to re-think it unless you have differing plans for your car. Either that or look at Hooker headers. The reason is b/c you will have to remove one header in order to do any work with the tranny if you still have the stock k-member. Now if you were planning on replacing the stock k-member with a tubular k, then all will be well. Also keep in mind that you'll need a new mid-pipe unless you are planning on chopping down your current x-pipe. Personally I would skip all those mods (boring yes I know) and go for a blower. If that is not an option then I would go with the gears, PHB, LT's with k-member, and clutch cable, firewall adjuster, and quadrant.

Well, my luck continues :mad: :mad: :mad: My stock brakes were feeling like **** not because my pads were worn out, but because my damn master cylinder was goin to crap. Shop called to get the master cylinder and it took 5hrs for it to show up from the damn parts company and then they brought the wrong one :mad: . The car has to sit there overnight and i gotta wait til tomorrow morning to pick the car up. I'm just happy that the shop gives me great deals and charged me 80 for install even though they have to go through all this and switched the stock brakes and brembos about 3 times to make sure it wasn't the new brakes and to narrow down the problem. Didnt charge labor for the master cylinder either, just the exact price for the part ($105). The brakes look awesome though

Well everything is on and the rear calipers are also painted red now. The difference in brakign is noticeable already. Haven' tested them out yet because i want to bed the pad and season the rotors the right way. The pedal is alot firmer and takes les input so i don't have to push halfway down to get a response. Overall im very happy and will have pics as soon as i replace these sagging ass Sportline springs with some H&R SuperSports next week :D

Thanks to anyone and everyone for the advice and props on the car :nice: