Pics from Carol Stream cruise night (thursdays)

cap42

Jul 23, 2003
Bolingbrook IL
Hey guys just slapping some pics up from last thursday's carol stream show. Sorry for the quality of the pics my camera is not the best. If people show up to the next thursday show I'll try and get pics of everyone's rides in detail.

stmeet.jpg

stmeet1.jpg

stmeet2.jpg

stmeet3.jpg

Couple pics of my car for some reason it looks alot higher in the front that it usually does guess it's the way I parked or something.

99gt.jpg

99gt1.jpg

99gt2.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

I can't wait to come up there and hang with you guys. Nice pics by the way!!! We need to get together again sometime man!!! My car is in the shop as we speak getting the new rear end and some other goodies installed. It may not be ready until next week though. As soon as I get it back I will have to cruise up there!!!

cap42 said:
Bobby if you like I can photochop for future pics :rlaugh: j/k don't worry about it man :nice:

**** I need a place to detail my car living in a apt sucks ass

LMAO!! :rlaugh: If you like you can use the garage for detailing your ride.

R L

nice pics

Hey guys,

THanks for coming....you were a welcome sight to all the rods there...hehehe
great pics...wife has some...she has to send them to my puter, will post them as soon as that happens.

It appears we will be rained out thursday nite, however, we know how accurate those weather people are. HA HA! We have to wait and see...

Thrusday nite will be FOOD DRIVE nite. Bring some canned goods for the food pantry.

THanks again for coming....I know we will enjoy it more as the summer goes on.

Ciao for now

Jason

SJ Cobra said:
I'd like to come to this in Carol Stream. Wasn't aware of this, is this new?? Where does everyone meet?? :shrug: And , what time does it start?? :shrug:
Starts at 6, most of us get there by 630 to park by each other. we stayed till 745 ish last week. the meeting place is on the corner of gary and lies. yeah first week was last week, it is every thursday from 6-10!

ya they are doing a canned food drive this thursday so if you guys got some old canned stuff laying around try and bring it help out those people in need.

I'll bring my digital again if anyone wants some pics of there car taken let me know I can throw them up on my webserver as well.