Pics from Carol Stream cruise night (thursdays)

• Sponsors (?)

well we all need to make up our minds what's goin on... We all know our cars aren't gonna be nice and pretty. I'm still down for hanging out and bull****tin if anyone else is up for it.

Let me know
630-885-4512 Chris
109*204497*1 nextel

Ya I'm actually busy today but not with work. I'm doing paperwork and stuff put a offer down on a house in Lockport today hopefully it will all go through nicely and some time later this week I'll know if I'll be a homeowner :banana:

I'll be at the carshow on Thursday should have the pony all clean and I might even have the engine bay all nice and purdy. :nice:

I will be there Thursday for sure!!! I took my rear badges off last night, and am planning on getting something for the rear, but no more GT tags...ahhahha they won't see me coming anymore! looks real clean i will take some pics and put them up so you can see, only downfall is the ford emblem on the back has two holes. haven't touched the side ones yet, but i hear there are holes there too :( oh well, my new ones will cover those up
and i have acutallly been busy at work here today :(

so i drive by the c.s. lot where the show is at, and they have a bunch of carnival stuff in the parking spaces. i am hoping they get those out of there and put them on the grass by thursday. if not, there is a parking lot across the street on lies that we meet at...i will keep you updated as i drive by it daily :)