Pics of my new Cobra.

• Sponsors (?)

Redline_351R - In the 5th pic down you posted of all the documentation, there is a line on that sheet stating, "Due to slotted holes in the trans mount plate, it takes an extra operator to hold the mount in position while it is being secured. Need to revise plate to preclude extra manpower issue."

Do you happen to know what revision they're talking about? Also if you still have the Tremec 3550 in that car, could you do me a big favor and take a picture of the trans mount and crossmember? I'm putting a TKO600 in my car and I want to know what they did to the 95 Rs to make it fit, bolt in, and drive with no vibration issues.

Thanks,
Blaise

Redline_351R - In the 5th pic down you posted of all the documentation, there is a line on that sheet stating, "Due to slotted holes in the trans mount plate, it takes an extra operator to hold the mount in position while it is being secured. Need to revise plate to preclude extra manpower issue."

Do you happen to know what revision they're talking about? Also if you still have the Tremec 3550 in that car, could you do me a big favor and take a picture of the trans mount and crossmember? I'm putting a TKO600 in my car and I want to know what they did to the 95 Rs to make it fit, bolt in, and drive with no vibration issues.

Thanks,
Blaise

Im not quite sure what they are talking about but I'll read it again. I'll take pics of the trans and cross member either friday or sat, I'll have it up on jack stands doing the oil change anyway I'll snap a few off for you.