~Post pic of YOUR car and have me draw it~

Discussion in '1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-' started by CobraRed_96_GT, Jul 30, 2006.

1. I think we have a winner :)

2. Thats kewl.. I was just throwing out why I wanted them black.... beggers cant be choosers :D

are those pics of mine not good enough? I'll clean her up this week and get some more if ya need them.

3. ^ oh noes i hope i dont show bias, thats my cars color... i love that. and tomustang on a semi 2D basis on paper it will look like your door is being blown off

4. No, your pics were fine just a lil small it'll be hard to make a 300x300 pixel picture into 8 1/2" X 11" detail wise

5. cool man, i'm a bit of an artist myself. this is really nice of you!

6. Whats ironic is i've drawn Corvettes Supras Vipers Ferrari's Ford GT's but never a Mustang; im excited. I've never drawn my car because i'd end up spending more money on it once i saw it on my wall or in my portfoli each day.

7. Tmw is my B-day and i dont have work and my finals are over so maybe by 12 noon tmw ill decide what im drawing and i might be able to finish it up by that night or the next day

8. eibachforweb.jpg

or

backgroung.jpg

(just take off the mudflaps haha, from when i first got it)

Attached Files:

9. not the best picture...but lots of neat lines and angles...

[​IMG]

10. wow, this is not going to be easy

11. thats a rare picture!!!!:nice:

Attached Files:

12. yeah when i saw it, i had to get the camera phone :D

13. Thats sweet man. Heres mine. Have at it.

DSC00407.jpg

or

DSC00397.jpg

Attached Files:

14. [​IMG]

THANK YOU, I've been wanting a drawing of my car for so long...

15. Mypony i wouldn't be able to do justice to your hood. And nice ride bakos do u have the 1st pic un cut offed?

16. heres a few more :p

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]