Post Pics Of Yourself

• Sponsors (?)

Guero said:
it felt great. it was in Mexico so the cops let me go cuz of who my family is over there.

I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal.... I'm very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany.

:D

me and my 2 best friends on a sat night getting greased. im on the far right. i dont think i could have found a picture of me more trashed. about 4 hours later i was pukin all over my room. :p
my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

then here me doing what i do best.

maybe ill post pics of the girls and hot friends later...lol

Here's a little story for people that happened about a month ago
Here's a picture of me, as you can see, i don't look very impressed...

afterflat.jpg

and there's a good reason for it
look what happened when i was driving a good 110 km/h on the highway...
not impressed at all with the yukon...

afterflat2.jpg

and here's the final happy picture of the gf seeing caa do all the work for us on changing over the spare tire while we were on the highway... yessss :nice:

afterflat3.jpg

I actually didn't have any pictures of me on my computer until just today. Every year my Mom and her Uncle throw a Christmas party for my Mom's company. The first one is of me and my sister. The second is of me and my Mom and Pop.
n11309691_30095998_3330.jpg

n11309691_30095999_1741.jpg

I have tons of pics of me and my G/F on her computer, but I'm not going through all that trouble for the leghumpers on here, so yall can take what I got. :D

Joe

Joes95GT said:
I actually didn't have any pictures of me on my computer until just today. Every year my Mom and her Uncle throw a Christmas party for my Mom's company. The first one is of me and my sister. The second is of me and my Mom and Pop.
n11309691_30095998_3330.jpg

Joe
hey your sisters hot