Prelude seats in a fox body?

• Sponsors (?)

Has anyone ever put lude seats in a fox body before. Would it just be the matter of switching seat brackets.

Why? Chances are you would have to fabricate some sort of bracket of your own. Im not being a smart ass but
Im willing to bet half of us here have never been in a prelude before.

Why? Chances are you would have to fabricate some sort of bracket of your own. Im not being a smart ass but
Im willing to bet half of us here have never been in a prelude before.

Why.. cause prelude seats are wicked. They are pretty comfortable and hug you like a racing seat. Just because you haven't been in a lude doesn't mean that every mustang owner out there hasn't been in one.lol.
I was planning on using my seat brackets from my stang seats and swapping them onto the lude seats.
All I want to know is if anyone hear has tried it...I bet there is a few people that have.

It can be done. I have seen Neon seats in one...

I plan to have seats in mine from a "different" car. I wont say what until it's done, but it should be easy to do. Make up some brackets, and although will be a good bit harder to do it and make them adjustable that too can be done.

I have been in a Prelude a LOT of times. Gril friend of mine in HS had one, LOTS of shop classes spent "in" that Prelude! :D

Thanks to the guys with the helpful posts.
And I agree, prelude seats would be a nice improvement than stock tweeds. Very comfy and supportive. i'll have to look into the 300zx seats if there is no fab to do. Easier the better but I dont mind putting a bit of work into them.

My GF drives a '92 Prelude and the seats are great. Honda has a great balance between bolstering and soft support. My friend bought a new Ion Redline last year with factory Recaros and after an hour in the car your legs and sides are killing you, they're great in autocross but on any long drive you're wishing you had something else. My previous DD was a stock '91 Civic Si and it had what I consider the best seats of anything i've owned. They're a little thicker in the mid-section than the Prelude if that's what you're looking for. I personally love a seat that has great support and tons of comfort. GL with your swap!

Honda must have different planning that goes into different cars. My parents have a Civic Hybrid and it has the most UNCOMFORTABLE seats ever designed by man.

Besides, what is wrong w/ the stock GT seats? they're f'n badass!