Progress Thread Project Copper Can

• Sponsors (?)

I hit the upload a file I got it to download off my phone and normally it pops up underneath the text box and ask for thumbnail or full image but it did not do that so i don't know what I did wrong

image.jpg

Finally got around to washing the car in a while. She cleans up pretty good I think.

Reactions: 2 users
So been driving the car here lately on the cooler nights, now I'm noticing that the car is running hot. I believe I have a radiator that is too small of a capacity. It does this when I'm driving at highway speeds it starts to get above 200. I ordered a new 3 row radiator to hope this will fix the issue.

Lots of people have had overheating issues at highway speed that was cured by replacing the air dam. There is a guy on corral who makes a nice piece from sheet metal that lots of people swear by. It's cheap and couldn't hurt.

Reactions: 2 users
50 resto sells them new I bought one a year ago

Sent from my iPhone using my fingers while my auto correct makes me seem illiterate

The airdam forces airflow over the rad, Ill bet hoopty is spot on that it will fix the issue,
I did it for that reason too and noticed a diff. My car was missing it for some reason

Sent from my iPhone using my fingers while my auto correct makes me seem illiterate