Spintech Mufflers

• Sponsors (?)

these things sound terrific! u need to contact JadeFalcon for his clip with spintechs. i have some on my car that are dumped and i have a small clip on my website.
my stang doesnt have any droning noises and it wakes the dead when i drive by.

I'm running Headmen 1*5/8 headers with a 2*1/2 O/R H pipe and Flowtech Warlocks dumped right now. The Warlocks sound great when you have the plugs out and sound ok with them in, but I want something a bit more aggressive sounding at idle, and crusing around town. I may have to try the spintechs out. :)

[font=Verdana, Arial]I decided to go with this set up.. Let me know how you guys think this will sound/be..

BBK long tube
3" VRS x pipe w/ hi-flow cats
3" sportsman spintech w/ chrome tips

VRS is just like Dr.gas x pipe with the option of Hi-flow cats..

I decided to go with the cats to help my emissions out because I took out my smog pump, and to help reduce the tone of the exhaust.. Sounds crazy but I drive this car everyday and with my stroker, supercharger, LT's and 3" exhaust, I think it would have been really loud and could have attracted police in my favor.. So i tihnk the cats will reduce the sound while adding more back pressure.. Does this seem correct to you guys?
[/font]

dTas95GT said:
93Cobra12: if you plan on going to Lynwood this weekend i'll be there with my 2.5 in sportsmans.

DT, why Lynwood this weekend? Whats this weekend??

Besides superbowl sunday.. Except i can care less who wins, but Im rooting for brady since he went to my hs.. But other than that, i can care less, it should be a good game.. hopefully the patriots dont blow them out.. ;o/

Is there a meet this weekend? Man i wish my cobra was done so i could bring it out an show everyone.. I gotta find out when they have shows so I can enter.. Anybody out here show there car? Any show go 's ??

93cobra12: yeah... down in the NW room there's talk of a gathering this weekend and next weekend. you better catch up!

BBK headers? what size? i've been told to hold off on the headers until the intake gets beefed up. then go for the LT's. are you running cats on your LT's?

HS high school? where/what's that?

i'm for the Pat's.