tattoo?

• Sponsors (?)

:jaw: younger crowed is taken over get over it....

i know that when im old enough ill be getting one...ive loved mustangs since i was 10..nothing and i mean nothing could change that...NONTHING...

i was thinking a running horse with a American flag waving in it with 5.0 in the middle faint to where you only see it up close...

the running horse...my FAVORITE car ever....
American flag..........im American my favorite American car.
5.0..........................my all time favorite engine...easy to make power with, cheap, reliable power

all 3 = mustang...my first car...5.0...my mustang has it...running hose...its a mustang :shrug:

thats why i wanna get one...my mom thinks its stupid but my dad is kinda just like if its something you want...think long and hard on it becasue it will be there till ya die.....

although one of my buddies got a tato that is a outline of ohio with a bike sprocket in it... :lol: i just lol'ed when he showed me...

oh and if you think its white trash whatever...dont bother me...it would be going on my upper arm to where a t-shirt would cover it up....

hokd awn fonix werked fo mee.

i thought about getting a horse between my shoulder blades. i decided to get a canadian maple leaf on my chest or shoulder and under it its going to say "Made in Canada" just waiting for winter to get it. this is something that i wanted for along time i just am finally going to get it

I need one that says "Made with spare parts." :D

You wont be happy either if others view you as white trash or can't get a professional job because of a tattoo :nice:.

On the flip side, if you plan on having a future doing minimum wage manual labor jobs then by all means go ahead and get the tattoo.

BTW intentionally scaring yourself for the sole purpose of "expression" is retarded IMO.

LOL you are the type of person who judges by covers :rlaugh: I have all kinds of tattoo', both sleeves and all :D . Im 25 years old and im a union iron worker making 40.00 dollars an hour as a field foreman so whoever thinks you can't make money because you have tattoo's is an idiot :) If you saw me on the street you might think im a loser but when you see my mustang, escalade on 24's and the big house with the hot girlfriend it would make you wonder. Tell me you work in an office please, some people are happier doing manual labor like myself, i did real estate for 3 years and beign in an office was the worst job i ever had:bang:

I don't have any tats, but I really can't understand how so many of you are judging those that do. A tattoo doesn't make you any less of a worker or any worse of a man. I understand that everyone has there own opinion, but it seems as those some of you guys are very close mided. Tattoos are getting much more acceptable and most can be covered anyways.

Think long and hard about any tattoo before you get it. I am not referring to thinking if others will like it, but rather will YOU like it down the line??

I wanted to get a Mustang-related tattoo when i was 18. I almost did to. I wanted to get the tri-bar emblem the same size and look of the pony in the pony center cap.

Glad i didn't. I don't think i would like a car-themed tattoo now. I do have tattoos on my body, but just think i wouldn't like to have a Mustang on my arm now.

Mustangs could be killed off in 5 years and then what? I really don't want to thave to always explain to my grandkids when i'm 90 why i have a pony on my arm about a car that hasn't been made in 65 years. I'm sure it won't happen, but how cool would your grandfather be with a Model T tattoo on his chest??

Today while i was at Fun Ford Weekend in Epping, NH i noticed a TON of Mustang tattoos. A lot of them were distorted and weird because, as someone said earilier, it's tough to get the exact shape on the human body and if you don't it looks like butt. I couldn't help but thinking it did look somewhat white trash, but that might have more to do with the trucker hats with big #3 written on them. There were a few girls with pony tattoos that were cute.

I dunno, it's hit or miss. It's kinda like car modifications. If your mod your car with tacky mods, people are gonna make fun of it. If you do tacky tattoos and peircings, grillz and other mods, people will think badly of it

I did roughly 10 years in a manual labor job before going into an office career for about 1 year so far. I was an electrical contractor for the state, so i also made around $35-40/hour. I'm a mechanical engineer now in private industry and love every second of it. I would never go back to manual labor if you offered me $100/hour. I just got so frustrated being dirty, working in 90 degree heat or in the snow or in subzero temps. Granted i was in a field of skilled labor, so i wasn't shoveling asphault or any of the other dirty jobs out there, but i hated every day of it. It just wasn't for me. Some guys love it. I didn't

But anyway anyone who says you can't make money without a college degree is full of it. I knew plenty of guys making $100+K/year without a degree....some without ever finishing high school. For the jobs they do, they deserve every cent of it too.

LOL you just reinforced my point. You may be making $40.00 an hour but you are also doing a dirty job which any bum off the streets can do. It's not always about money. Personally, I would rather be working in an office and use my brains (which I do :) ) than risk my health to make more money. I'd like to see you apply for any Fortune 500 company with the tattoos you have. I highly doubt they would hire someone like you. Bottom line (as stated in my previous post) is that if you want a Professional Job you must look professional and tattoos are by no means considered professional. Just my .02

LOL I'll let the pencil necks like yourself handle all the white collar jobs ( by the way my brains no smaller than your's with a Masters in chemistry) as for getting a job at a fortune 500 hundred company...we probably BUILT the fortune 500 company i hope you work for, oh and by the way my girl is the one with the office job and makes about 150k a year add my 90k average i make and i can eat VERY WELL any day of the week :)

i think u have no idea what your talking about, im going to be making 30 dollars + an hour not minimum wage.

Now is that $30 Canadian????

I have all kinds of tattoo', both sleeves and all :D . Im 25 years old and im a union iron worker making 40.00 dollars an hour as a field foreman

*COUGH-COUGH* Overpaid. Gotta love them union jobs.
Did I type that out loud??

You guys are doing this kid a huge dis-service......

I wouldn't do a mustang tattoo just because it's not something I would want on my body. I see the emblem enough when I'm in my stang:p I'll be getting tat'd up in a few weeks with a design I came up with. It has meaning for me and I like it so if the running pony does that for you, go for it. It doesn't matter what anyone else thinks about it because it's on your body. Make sure you know the artist and get a feel for their work. The guy I'm going to has done a lot of my coworker's tattoos as well as his wife's. I've gone in to watch him work on a friend of mine and felt comfortable. Go in and see what the shop is all about to make sure you're okay with them inking you:nice:

LOL you just reinforced my point. You may be making $40.00 an hour but you are also doing a dirty job which any bum off the streets can do. It's not always about money. Personally, I would rather be working in an office and use my brains (which I do :) ) than risk my health to make more money. I'd like to see you apply for any Fortune 500 company with the tattoos you have. I highly doubt they would hire someone like you. Bottom line (as stated in my previous post) is that if you want a Professional Job you must look professional and tattoos are by no means considered professional. Just my .02

You assume everyone wants to work in an office as opposed to being outside. Id commit suicide if I had to go to an office every day.

Just because you can't understand it doesn't mean it's non-existent. People judge others and nothing is going to change that. Also, while you may not in reality be "any less of a worker or any worse of a man" for having a tattoo, the stigma still remains. So my real question is why would someone want to do something to themselves that will have negative repercussions in their future :shrug: .

It all boils down to conformity. Some people are content to be one of the sheep and some don't feel that they need to follow suit with what the rest of the world deems as acceptable or attractive or whatever you wanna call it. It's the very thing that keeps you from understanding WHY that you lack. If you had that trait, then you'd understand, and then maybe you'd be inclined to get tattooed yourself. As far as it hurting your future....well i'd rather make less money and live a lower income life and be true to myself than to be who society wants me to be just to make a little more cash.

My tattoo guy drives a BMW M5 and he's covered....what do YOU drive?

To each his own. Personally, I find having live a good life with a high income more important satisfying my petty desires. I dunno maybe I was raised to be more practical than yourself :shrug: . BTW not having a tattoo doesn't mean you are "one of the sheep"

No but you do seem to value money over your own happiness. Of course that's not saying that tattoos make everyone happy...you are of course entitled to your own opinion, but you also assume WAY too much about life and what you think tattoos mean and how they effect a person, both personally and in society. Like i said, the guy who does my work banks over 100k a year. It's all in how smart you are with where you get tattooed and what line of work you're in.

I could have a full torso of tattoos and wear a suit every day and nobody would be the wiser.