Terminator seized : Cop Car Now

Reminds me of an old buddy in High school that got busted with a couple of pounds of grass in the trunck of his brand new 98 Camaro SS. They took the car from him and made it the town D.A.R.E car. Talk about adding insult to injury!!

• Sponsors (?)

Its sad the kind of power we have let our law enforcement departments get over the past couple years. It seems like this was a very execessive punishment for street racing. Anyone who says that thats what he gets for street racing on this forum need to re-evaluate themselves, cuz 99.9% of us are guilty of street racing at one time or another. If they ever took my car, and turned into that obomination of an "under-cover" police car, I would set fire to it one night in the f***ing cops driveway who illigetimately gainned possesion of it.

This is sad, very sad.

Street racing has become an epidemic. You can't compare it to 25 years ago or more. First of all, their were very few high horsepower cars out there. Where I grew up their was'nt morons racing their 100HP cars. I only saw really modified cars street racing. Everyone else just cruised the avenue. Now you got everything from a Yugo to a Ferrari street racing. Big difference. You guys that say you'd run from the cops or burn your car if it was confiscated :rlaugh: . Yeah right. I'll see you on the next episode of Cops. :rolleyes:

chasing street racers at high speeds only puts alot more people in danger than 2 guys on an empty highway would. their only doing this to intimidate people and say "we own you ****ers". what a waste of a well maintained cobra that things going ot be trashed with piss stains in the back seat and 300k miles in no time. maybe i should go up there and offer 20k for it before they do

chasing street racers at high speeds only puts alot more people in danger than 2 guys on an empty highway would. their only doing this to intimidate people and say "we own you ****ers". what a waste of a well maintained cobra that things going ot be trashed with piss stains in the back seat and 300k miles in no time. maybe i should go up there and offer 20k for it before they do

it wont transport arrestees, cant make a cage out of a coup. It'll be like a motorcycle cop - just there to catch people write them tickets and if needed call in the fellow 4 door to detain them

That seems rather excessive. Why don't they take away drunk driver's cars? I have a feeling some who know about this would now rather run from a cop than pull over.

Very!!! I'm not making excuses for street racing, but this is way excessive! A huge fine, absolutely but seizing it, then having it awarded to them as a Police unit?!? I mean....a ruling like that is setting a dangerous precedent that’s just begging for abuse of the system and police corruption every time a Police Officer pinches someone in a hot car for speeding!

If it were my car and I had just lost it over a :bs: ruling like that, you can bet destruction of property would later be added to the list of the charges, since immediately after the fact I'd cover it in gasoline and throw a match at it to prevent them from getting their grubby little hands on it!

Very!!! I'm not making excuses for street racing, but this is way excessive! A huge fine, absolutely but seizing it, then having it awarded to them as a Police unit?!? I mean....a ruling like that is setting a dangerous precedent that’s just begging for abuse of the system and police corruption every time someone a Police Officer pinches someone in a hot car for speeding!

If it were my car and I had just lost it over a :bs: ruling like that, you can bet destruction of property would later be added to the list of the charges, since immediately after the fact I'd cover it in gasoline and throw a match at it to prevent them from getting their grubby little hands on it!

Thats what i would do. I would destroy it before a dang cop gets it.

I dont know if running from the police is a felony but considering how much money i have spent on my car. I probly would risk it.

This topic angers me at least im not being banned like another website might do :OT:

wow thats sweet as hell... i'm sure that story wasnt completely straight.. that dude musa been evading cops or something really bad to get his car jacked..

we have a 99 black cobra as a cop here in spokane washington. he reved up on me on our main street, so i flipped him off knowing it was a cop i got a strict talkin to before he popped the hood for me.. he told me it was a drug seizure car.

Anymore most states have running from the cops as a felony. Oh, and torching your car? Add arson to your list of charges. Have any of you considered how much time in jail your going to do for all this E-tough talk of the stuff you would do? I did 2 days in the slam and it was the longest 2 days of my life. No thanks.

Prove I burned my car. Im sure that fine isnt more than i have blown on my car. As for jail i doubt im heading there for running from police. I know people with 3 DWIs that arnt serving time, also some with double counts of possesion of cocain that arnt in jail. Ya i will go to jail if as im running and i hit someone and hurt them, then yes im going i deserve to. I doubt Seattle jail or the suburb you live in is a hard jail you were most likely in the drunk tank, like me in Albuquerque NM but i was one of a couple white guy in there for 3 days my friend Friday to Monday morning.

You guys realize that if you were caught for street racing, and subsequently arrested, your car would go to the police impound yard via towtruck right then and there. You wouldn't have time to "torch" your precious cars to begin with. :rolleyes:

It's not like you could take it home after being arrested and then give it up to them later after trial concludes :notnice:

You guys realize that if you were caught for street racing, and subsequently arrested, your car would go to the police impound yard via towtruck right then and there. You wouldn't have time to "torch" your precious cars to begin with. :rolleyes:

It's not like you could take it home after being arrested and then give it up to them later after trial concludes :notnice:

The would wouldnt they :rolleyes:

But thats the whole point of this argument, to much power for the Po Po
Im not saying street racing is ok im just saying they have no right just to take our cars for Reckless driving. You might as well ban cell phones while driving i bet they cause more deaths than street racing. Oh and if you are caught on the phone we (government) take your car. Is that fair, i wouldnt have my car i talk on the phone all the time when i drive.

they way it sounds i'm guessing EVERYONE one here is guilty of street racing at one time or another. i know i did it a lot in high school before i had a fast car. now that i actually have a car taht is capable of going fast i respect the car a lot more. i do not go out looking for a street race but i do get on my car sometimes when i hit a stretch of open road. i'd be willing to be that most people on this board have had their cars to 130mph or more quiet a few times. hell i like seeing how fast ican get by the end of the interstate entrance ramp by my house. i'm normally doing about 125 by the end of the ramp. once i get on the road i slow down a little. i'd hate to have my car taken away for a little excess speed. then i'd have to start all over again:(

They did that to a guys Viper here. His son was caught doing 120+ on one of the main roads. It's now a fully marked car they take to cruise nights. The plate frame says "HE FOUGHT THE LAW AND THE LAW WON"

Hey, just another good reason to hate cops. They have a really hard time obeying the same laws that they make the rest of us adhere to. Sorry, but I don't feel any sorrow when one of them bites the dust. I can seldom get my GT on the road without one of the dickheads gluing himself to my bumper & following me all over town for no good reason....