The Official "4-Mod-Fox" progress thread

• Sponsors (?)

Holy crap, I haven't been on SN in forever. I'm sorry guys.....

Yes, Justin and I did meet in person. He drove his fox all the way from Jersey to Michigan. I had one helluva Halloween party at my house and he fit in with all 50 of my friends who showed up. He even got to come to our local hot rod shop Alternative Auto Performance. They just so happened to have a dyno day that Saturday. AWESOME!

Anyways....since I've been on Hiadus from SN...here are some badass pics for you guys. Some are blurry cause my once kick-ass Sony camera has been to too many parties and has seen better days.

DSC02753.jpg

DSC02747.jpg

DSC02746.jpg

DSC02745.jpg

DSC02744.jpg

DSC02743.jpg

DSC02741.jpg

DSC02740.jpg

DSC02739.jpg

DSC02738.jpg

DSC02749.jpg

DSC02750.jpg

DSC02751.jpg

DSC02752.jpg

Looks great, sucks those springs didn't settle down at all.

Thanks, I appreciate it. I think they settled a fraction of an inch from all the times it was sitting in the shop. It doesn't sit where I want it though. Hack Job sat perfect with Steeda Sport Springs and stock, used, rubber isos. BUT...this thing rides PERFECT. It is the most comfortable fox body I have ever had. Hack Job rattled my bones man, no joke. So I'm going to leave it alone.:D

Here's a pic of my Terminator from March 2010. Same area, different parking spot. Bunch of fisherman were parked in the spots I had the Terminator at in spring.
Terminator
DSC00848.jpg

Mod Fox
DSC02743.jpg

DSC00847.jpg

I know thats awesome! I had requests come flooding in after that night! It was seriously an AWESOME time

New years could be round 2?? :D

Could be. There are no set plans for New Years yet. Last year the party started at 8pm and the last pic I snapped was of Sam drinking water at 7:12am. haha. The 14 or so of us left....WHO KEEP IT REAL....went to sleep around 7:30am, woke up at 9:30 and started cooking breakfast. haha.

Could be. There are no set plans for New Years yet. Last year the party started at 8pm and the last pic I snapped was of Sam drinking water at 7:12am. haha. The 14 or so of us left....WHO KEEP IT REAL....went to sleep around 7:30am, woke up at 9:30 and started cooking breakfast. haha.

listen Son, I went to bed at like 6 at the halloween extravaganza and your ass was passed out 30 mins before by the fire hahahah!!! You know me son, i'll KEEP IT REAL!

Man i wish i had cool SN people close to me, Closest cool one is EPIK, and the other is that tool redfoxGT

Haha Matt isn't all that close to me, But we have been talking for years thanks to stangnet and he's been helping me through an extreme rough patch i have been going through in my life. He's become a very close friend of mine.