Tyler's Top 10 Sticky

• Sponsors (?)

WaterPog said:
Yep, they know all about "heavy rolls" at the coast :rofl:
fat_chick.jpg

Pog, did you hack AFP's website and find that picture of Jeff's mom?

no, he had sent that to me a long time ago when he was trying to make a little side money. Said something about his "Pimp hand" and how she keeps her teeth in a jar at night.

j/k jeff, you don't need to call me it's all in fun

SlowJo whats with the chevy bashing, I dont see anyone letting one be on this fu***d body QT.10 list.crapola yet I believe I can spot anyone around here that drives theres as much as I do a cool second:D And no I dont have any friends with a 7second anything but I've got enough Knob left to even cover Walters Azzz:rlaugh: :rlaugh: Want me to use street tires no problem there the biggest ones I have. And dont get me wrong I like Fords:)
Its just that to much junk food is bad for you.:lol:

Santa said:
And dont get me wrong I like Fords:)

I have heard your idea (Chev powered Ford) and I must say...it dont matter how fast it goes, its still a sin to crossbreed like that. Keep it all Chevy or all Ford..(THIS IS NOT A SHAMELESS PLUG!!!!!) but dont mix and match. It makes you no better than those street rodders that are ashamed to open their hoods at car shows cause they got a mouse in there.

Mad props to Santa...definately the fastest "street" car out there (as far as people that DO drive them on the street, not just those that *can*) tooooo bad its not a Ford. :D